Search results

1. Help changing back to standard intercooler set up

Great those links are really help full returning the car to standard as I want it original when I come to sell it. Im sure it will sell easier as a standard car. I wanted a standard one originally but this was in far better condition than any I looked at.
  2. Help changing back to standard intercooler set up

As the title my car has toyo sport front mount set up, I'm looking to change back to the standard side mount set up. Has any one got any pics of the standard set up? Or a list of what I need for the standard set up other than the two intercoolers I've got no idea. Any advice will be great
  3. Snow inevitably coming... need advice!

I'd imagine car will drive just aswell as any other fwd hot hatch pal nothing to worry about. Have to say what a crappy comment from mOrk real helpfull
  4. 09 cupra not sure about radio problem please help

Right think I've sussed this now. Searched google found a video using a lead that uses the USB and aux connections then plugging into I phone. Problem solved!
  5. 09 cupra not sure about radio problem please help

Hi just a quickie just bought an 09 leon cupra and I'm trying to use the USB connection with iPhone cable that comes with the charger. The stereo isn't recognising anything. Is the car compatible with my I phone or do I need a different cable
  6. 3 door interior into 5 door?

Great, so the I just want to try and confirm the golf mk4 3 door rear recaro seats should fit my car and not look wrong or fit oddly?
  7. 3 door interior into 5 door?

Hi all got some questions, will a golf gti mk4 3 door interior fit my leon with out any problems? Will the air bag connectors be the same? Cheers all
  8. Abused bolster

The previous owner must have been a BIG lad as the drivers bolster is near ruined! Any one have any idea if I can get new foam and material and the price? shame as its really letting the car down
  9. What's a realistic price to pay

I'm currently checking, pistonheads, auto trader, eBay,gum tree, If you can suggest any more please do. I'm happy to wait although I wish I could find the right one NOW!
  10. What's a realistic price to pay

Roach have you had any one intrested?
  11. What's a realistic price to pay

I'm looking at cars with lowish miles or up to 80k I just want a nice one but I'm not willing to pay 4k+ for one with over 80k as I'm seeing advertised although that could change, I do agree that low miles isn't always good as not enough use is as bad as to much.
  12. What's a realistic price to pay

I'm currently looking for a late mk1 leon cupra r, I just need to clear up the price I should expect to pay. I've seen higher mileage examples on here for sale at 4k but they don't seem to be selling. I viewed a perticular 55 plate car that was up for 5k with under 70k on the clock 5k I...
  13. Can you still find them

Maybe so but low mileage commands top money to the untrained eye!
  14. Can you still find them

Fair enough you disagree I'd rather buy a car with 70k on the clock which has been looked after than a car with 100k but looked after, should I buy a 50k car at a realistic price I'm going to get some good use out of it and its still going to be a far more attractive car to sell on than...
  15. Can you still find them

The only reason I wonder is I will be having a stage one remap just wondering if they would make diffrent power gains?
  16. Can you still find them

Is it really worth choosing the 225 version over the 210?
  17. Can you still find them

I'm not assuming an 80k car will be any worse than a 50k car problem being if I put another 20k on the car it will be worth less and harder to sell. I've had a mk1 cupra in black this time I just really fancy a red lcr, I'm looking nationally and happy to travel. I think I could be persuaded by...
  18. Can you still find them

I've been looking around for a nice LCR225 in red with about 50k on the clock for a while now but it seems this is proving to be a difficult task. I found a lovely grey one with 40k on the clock sadly when I rang it was sold! Do you think it's still possible to find a nice red low mileage example?
  19. How much would you pay?

Come on people 75 views OPINIONS PLEASE!!
  20. How much would you pay?

Possibly not sure about the price
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise