Search results

1. slippy

favourite pic of your car

Camera phone :shrug: I think not, very nice mate [B)]
  2. slippy

Thinking Of Selling Mk3 Cupra

Right, there will be an advert appearing shortly for one pampered Silver MK3 Ibiza Cupra so if anyone wants first shout drop me a PM or give me a buzz 079200 28206 Cheers :cry::cry::cry::cry: ****ing boilers eh who'd have them :headhurt:
  3. slippy

Think I have narrowed it down to either a new shape Celica, Clio 172/182 or a Golf GTI
  4. slippy

Your right mate, I would say somewhere between 4.5k-5k seems to be the going rate but have not really looked into properly yet
  5. slippy

You'd have to give your right arm whilst you were on mate :D She'd chop my chod off if I sold her Cupra and replaced it with a 1.4
  6. slippy

Just re read that and I might have come across a bit 'up yours' ish so apologies if it did
  7. slippy

All of the above [B)] I don't want this to turn into an advert or I'll probably get told off As for m0rks car I have seen a few on Autotrader etc for more and some go for less so not really relevant but thanks for your input ;)
  8. slippy

1.4 :doh: nee chance mate sorry :happy: I paid 5k and have put on the H&R kit, Badger 5's hubcentric spacers and a Forge DV007 however I am fully aware you don't get your money back mods :headhurt: so not sure what to put it up at if I do sell it
  9. slippy

Could be an option but I don't want to kill the look and handling, bit of a catch 22 really Could a Silver CUpra for sale shortly if anyone is interested :cry:
  10. slippy

How much softer though mate
  11. slippy

Evening all Bought wor lass this for Christmas and she loves everything about it bar the suspension/ride so I bought and fitted the H&R Cup kit and admittedly the ride is better and handling is tranformed, not that's is high on her list of priorities :doh: :D but for what she is using it for...
  12. slippy

1.8 20v turbo

Do A Search !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  13. slippy

favourite pic of your car

Tidy mate I would love to see your car with a cleaner nose e.g debadged and maybe a honeycomb style grill
  14. slippy

is air con broken? mk3 ibiza cupra

Valid point I will wind my neck in :doh:
  15. slippy

Been there done that and it's a dam site cheaper to get a mate to tow your trailer down to were you are :clap:
  16. slippy

That could have been expensive
  17. slippy

Did you get it sorted mate ?
  18. slippy

Standard MK3 Suspension

Thats what I thought did you try eBay
  19. slippy

Standard MK3 Suspension

Just fitted H&R kit so have a standard MK3 suspension to flog, have done a search and can't find any past posts that would indicate what price to put it up for and as far as I remember your not allowed to puts ad up with out a price so what is a reasonable ball park please ;)
  20. slippy

Croft

Great day although IMO the racing was a bit processional at times, still enjoyed especially as we scored some hospitaltiy tickets And one of my mate Wobs sleeping off a a double cheeseburger
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.