Search results

1. APU head on my LCR!!!!!

Hi with ref to your se-sale value get a dremil or small sander & file off the apu code off the head , restamp in "bam" in it , as most heads are teh same & are interchangable , its performing & loosk like a bam lump if you restamp its a bam lump :) or leave blank as new or factory...
  2. LCR Cambelt replacement question.

i wouldny worry to much about it , lots of heads are interchangable in the vw/audi/seat range thats how they make there money by using the same parts across the range save development costs it works , its fine :)
  3. Picture Request - Alloys

hi up will be me as the missuses man lives there watch this space as if car doesnt sell im breking it for parts , seen your lcr , looks nive , did you have a civic type r & a r5 turbo?
  4. Picture Request - Alloys

what deal you offering ??? Call me 07952749479 danny
  5. LCR Cambelt replacement question.

hi well im about to do mmy timming belt this comming weekend , as my 01 leon cupra started making a funny growling noise last weekend & i checked it the timming belt is cracked baadly & very loos to the point i can slide it off the top pulley , double checked my service book & im 2500 miles...
  6. Picture Request - Alloys

here is my leon when it looked oem 17" lenso
  7. Leon cupra .....shocking handling !?!?!

cheap tyres yes my fault but donr knock the hottuning coilovers as ive ran them on a brm 16v 1.9 mk2 for 3 years & even now i sold the car they are still fitted to that car which is now a full blown track racer in the open championship & its kicking arse hottuning sell em for £169.99 the...
  8. Leon cupra .....shocking handling !?!?!

Hi i have a 2001 leon cupra 1.8t i have found that this car handles like a complete pig in the wet , propper rear end slide happy ...............why ???? Span it at 25-30 mph off a roundabout about a month ago , thought it was the knackard rear shox ( completely stock height etc )...
  9. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

1000% better than the soggy 8+ yr old stock shox i rate these better than spax psx shox & srings from previous cars ive had nope not done wheel alignment as drive spot on straight now & did before , will get it checked this week mind
  10. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

they are exactly the same just re-branded to raceland / rein spor & v-maxx no no did the ball joint on the friday eve she still had school uniform of from then :) THE FRONT HUBS , SEPARATING THE OLD SHOX & FITTING IN THE COILOVER WHILE HUB STILL ON THE CAR , USED TO MK2 GOLF ...2 BOLTS &...
  11. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

got my "HOTTUNNING" coliovers fitted this weekend Used to sit like this Now sitting like this Was a complete pig of a job to do took me from 12pm to 6pm on sat afternoon start to finish ive also fitted a new ball joint as it failed the mot :( sortyed now did it...
  12. Naz - My '98 Cordoba 2.0 16v SX - Now SOLD!

yeah the ride on 17" alloys & coils is shocking didnt like it much but i had no choice to run 17" alloys because of these badboys :) tarox 6 pots with 323mm rotors soon got board of braking with teh rear wheels in the air so sold them on & off came the wheels for stock 16" while the 16"...
  13. Naz - My '98 Cordoba 2.0 16v SX - Now SOLD!

handling wise what i found on my old ones is this use the hottuning coilovers off ebay (ibiza 6k ones ) for £160 ish there great on these , get some rear stub axle spacers on the rear between stubs & axle itsself or 10mm hub centric wheel spacers lower the front more than the rear like...
  14. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

the only thing it blocks is the lcd clock & outside temp disply :) so not a biggy really , rather keep an eye on the boost
  15. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

hi i wouldnt say they are any harsher than other leading brands , people say weitecs are hasrh but i had hi-con gts on my old passat est & wernt to bad i do know the hot tunning coilovers on a mk2 gti 16v with 190bhp were 150% better than the brand new £400 spax psx shox & springs i had...
  16. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

nothing that flash , gonna get the hot tunning ones off ebay as ive had them on a mk2 gti 16v & a mates running them on his mk4 gt-tdi & they are awsome , they also get rebranded to v-maxx , janspeed & rein sport for double the price
  17. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

fook me im glad its not red .................too much of it in there at night :) can be blinding when ya slightly tired
  18. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

NIGHT VISION [B)] What a gauge :)
  19. Leon cupra ..........COILOVERS NOW FITTED :)

ET 35 & 9j wide :) been bust today too .........................another change :) didnt like teh boost gauge centre vent so its been removed & in the for sale section . ive fitted my 60mm GREddy boost gauge out of my old skyline & fitted it jap style [B)] hks turbo timer...
  20. Naz - My '98 Cordoba 2.0 16v SX - Now SOLD!

very nice , i really like the 16v cordoba model , ive had 2 now ....craashed one & broke the other for parts in teh end :( wouldnt mind another someday
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise