Search results

1. Picture request for front brake hose routing on brembos.

Ya, I got badger5 lines, and bill cut me a small piece of hose also. I then cable tied the lines to the lower clip on the strut, on the drivers side I tied it to bracket that comes of that lower clip. All good, took about ten minutes.
  2. Remap leon fr 170 tdi

Get it remapped if you can, the garage will see the box. My local seat garage has no idea the car has been mapped.
  3. German Style Plates

I thought German plates or even German style plates were illegal unless you actually have a german registered car and then they are legal for 1 year only.
  4. More bhp.com

Basically they have done so many PD130's they now have a stock map they can bang on there. Thats my guess at least
  5. Curpa 150 TDI with brembos - MOT failed Help required!!

Got some hoses from Bill @ Badger5. Fit perfectly, he put a little piece of silicon hose on so they fit into the guide clips.
  6. Curpa 150 TDI with brembos - MOT failed Help required!!

I think its a custom made HEL braided hose, its not a standard length and it appears to be too short so its been rubbing on the strut. It comes of the brake pipe on the calliper in front of the strut and then into the brake line. Doesn't the 225 hose come off the pipe on the calliper and then...
  7. Curpa 150 TDI with brembos - MOT failed Help required!!

Silly question this one: I have LCR brembo's on the front of my Cupra TDI 150 and was wondering if the stock LCR 225 front brake hose will fit, or for that matter will the standard LCR 225 goodridge hoses fit? I know the hose needs to have one male connector and one female connector, I...
  8. Spongy Brakes.

Ya the brakes are a bitch to bleed currently. I changed my brake fliud a month ago and took two attempts to get it bleed through properly. You have to check and re-check then top it all up and pray.
  9. LCR - most popular rear wiper mod

Fabia estate one here, nice and cheap.
  10. LCR - 312mm at the rear?

I see your point, but you already have 256mm rears and there really is no point in 312mm on the rear, just sell the 312mm kit to someone on here you'll get good money for it.
  11. LCR - 312mm at the rear?

You will need custom caliper carriers making as i don't think the front calliper carriers fit the rear. I maybe wrong there though. Some people have fitted them to golfs so have look on VW sites i.e. uk-mkivs.net. I am not sure why you would want to this other than for looks, you would need...
  12. 312mm upgrade

No. You can fit brembo's, I have the GT kit, which is basically the LCR calliper.
  13. Shoft Shift for a TDI150?

Several others have forge short shifters fitted to there TDI's and they work fine from what I understand. Was going to get one myself but haven't got round to it yet. Keep buying bikes instead.
  14. Replacement Panel Filters - Will is screw my MAF sensor

Green panel in mine, with modded boxed works a treat.
  15. 312mm upgrade

312mm easy fit, infact they were orignally fitted as standard but then someone at seat started penny pinching and fitted 288mm. fester has 312mm front and 256mm rears and I believe is likes them.
  16. Allards EGR Pipe

With regards the FMIC, its your money but personally I think you could spend it much wisely. Companies no matter who they are will try and sell you anything. Its rare for companies to tell you not to waste your money, when they could say "ya you need to uprate it" and make a fast buck. No...
  17. Allards EGR Pipe

They have closed there place in Quedgeley and are just in stroud. The pipe cost more now because steel prices have doubled. My blanking plate does have a 4mm hole in it.
  18. The best mod I ever made - brakes

I have 18" OEM LCR wheels on my TDI. But if you don't you need 18"s and probably spacers. With regards the rears devon I would suggest upgrading, its not expensive and its not the brake force its the amount of feel they add to brake pedal. Seriously its unbelievable and it is worth doing...
  19. EGR system

No. Just a re-circ pipe, you block Two other pipes I forget what they are exactly one is to prevent shudder and the other is something else. Anyway you just can block these with crimps, tape or whatever. You actually leave them open if you wish it makes no difference.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.