Search results

1. surreyfull

Wing Mirror SIZES

thanks for the quick response mate! 5 mins to spare on an ebay auction.... maybe this monday isnt SO bad after all :)
  2. surreyfull

Wing Mirror SIZES

Hello. Just a quick one, are the manual and electric wing mirrors the same size? i.e. would you be able to use the cover from a manual mirror on an electric mirror? i have cracked one of my electrics [:@] and would be far cheaper to source a manual and use the casing on my electric...
  3. surreyfull

Induction kits/air filters

i have pipercross air filter in standard box with holes drilled a good cold air feed
  4. surreyfull

how many miles has your mk2 done?

P reg - 1997 - 2.0 16v GTi - 107k just passed her MOT :)
  5. surreyfull

Aerial Problem

thanks!!! been struggling forever trying to work out why i cant get the aerial off my mk2 haha.
  6. surreyfull

central locking

do a search mate there are loads of threads on this
  7. surreyfull

HT Leads

haha and Red vs Black :)
  8. surreyfull

HT Leads

i went for mega leads as well. very happy with them
  9. surreyfull

What seats are best to go in a 1999 Ibiza

i would go for the mk2 ibiza Recaro interior..... but i guess im biased because i have it in mine :whistle:
  10. surreyfull

Accelerator lag 2-4k - Help Please!!

cleaned my panel filter over the weekend, car feels good as new. Cheers for everyones help!!
  11. surreyfull

wheels

ld probly go for some comps on your car. the td monza's are very similar to the ronals?
  12. surreyfull

alas, my lag returned today. :(:(
  13. surreyfull

Too Much Sun/Beer/Time...Sprayed Splitter...rear arch repair

yeh i think it looks quite nice as well..... but also would look better with the skirts
  14. surreyfull

could be wheel bearings?
  15. surreyfull

mine seems to have sorted itself out without me doing anything?! havent felt it for a while now!
  16. surreyfull

yeah the throttle body was cleaned properly about 400 miles ago when it was in the garage last. cheers for the help everyone i will check the air filter and dizzy tomorrow!
  17. surreyfull

unfortunately this problem has still not left me :( it has become intermittent now, some days lags very badly, some days not at all. any ideas?! Please!
  18. surreyfull

am leaving mk2 section

sorry to hear that mate, but like clarkie said, no need to leave. surely at some point ur gonna want another mk2 :)
  19. surreyfull

drilling holes in airbox???????????

a free flowing one is much better thou, just take the old one out and slot the new one in... easy as cake.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members