Search results

1. string

My K04 hybrid powered MK2 Cupra Sport track slag (it's now left the building)

@roly your engine lives on I think! I've had a slightly over bored, woosner piston 1.9 for a while now.. ( about 2.5 years) its in my mk3 ibiza. I found out the file of reciepts recently looking for info, decided to google your name and jobs a good one! I say I think, as it's spun a big end...
  2. string

What's the best engine oil

Genuine is what Ive always used.
  3. string

Premium Fuel. Worth it?

V power is the best, I've used momentum it don't feel as sharp! Better fuel economy too! I get 300 miles per tank and running full custom R'tech remap 240bhp and 285lbft!
  4. string

Piper exhaust development

I called earlier and spoke to Tom, he's got my details to call me when its done, after talking to him re 3" and prices and clearance issuses that you might get with the 3". I'm looking forwads to your results. ( i take it that no issues with bolting straight onto a miltek centre section? )
  5. string

stage 2 remap

forge fmic/actuator/tip/007p. jetex open cone filter ko3s and custom re map. Nick's maps are spot on! ( oh and had ******s linear throttle map too, so i've got more control over it!) I love it!
  6. string

I've been told that the dp is the most restrictive part and that 3" is the best. ( by a couple of differnt tunners) I'd of thought a company of piper's ilk would be doing logs to see if there was any difference, i.e on turbo spoling up, mid range gains and top end gains too! Also if you did...
  7. string

£££ on decat please, and will it fit Miltek centre section?
  8. string

de-cat pipe. yay or nay???

what decat you thinking of??? I'm wanting one too, can't make mind up which one to go for. I'm thinking off the shelf is going to be better than a custom one like powerflow etc.
  9. string

stage 2 remap

i've been to ****** too, my 2nd map, went full custom on my ibiza, made 240bhp and 266lbft! :D going back for tweaks when i get decat!
  10. string

I Need a 1.8T engine

seen on golf gti forum, not sure if of help, wrong engine code prob auq, worth looking into! Just tried to post the link, but wouldn't work, if you go to classifieds and " other vw vehicles" you'll find a leon cupra for sale there!
  11. string

Ibiza Cupra MK3 MPG

i'm seeing full tank to light on ( about £60) 260-300 miles every tank. Computer saying 29mpg, mixed driving. Happy with that. with 242bhp can't complain!
  12. string

Downpipe Size 1.8t mk3

i've been thinking of changing my dp too. Got turbo back miltek with sports cat, Was thinking decat and bigger down pipe, mines 242bhp fmic etc, will this be worth doing?? and will the likes of blue flame fit the miltek, or is it worth going custom i.e custom chrome racing/powerflow??????
  13. string

Clutch

got my ecs stage 1 from awesome gti, comes as complete kit delivered to my door for £333! ( was @ old vat prices) mine is a little snatchy in traffic but ok. :-)
  14. string

'Y' Reg Ibiza Cupra - Clutch Advice!

works well got it in mine, no probs. :D
  15. string

quick fuel/remap question

no worries!
  16. string

if you got a iphone there's gonna be a app for the cheapest fuel, i've also got a vrs octy and thats had a custom re-map. 207bhp etc etc. that i run on the 95 stuff. as my wife uses that and dont give it much thrash, and to be fair it dont go bad.... fuel wise c 23 mpg as its only used local...
  17. string

hi, my beefa's runing a revo i always put shell in it, if you use the 95 or regular fuel you might actually find its worse on fuel so the few quid difference on a tank is worth spending! The revo will adjust to compensate the lower octane fuel but really not worth it. Another thought is to find...
  18. string

koni adjustables anyone got them ?

I have them also, was on the car when i bought it. I've not played with the settings. I was told when i bought it they were set at the softest setting, and its fine. It does feel hard ish just normal driving, when you start to push it you notice it start to wallow but i'm not wanting to change...
  19. string

car starts but cuts out immediately

when i turned the key to start it mine sounded like a induction kit was on but magnifyed. but as soon as the air flow sensor was pulled it started, revved up etc.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise