Search results

1. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

so four days and she is back to her old self. Job done I would say!! thanks again
  2. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

Hi Connor So I've just finished the pump, and you were right that flexi had jubilee clips on. I replaced those with the OEM Audi Oetiker clips. It was a pretty straight forward job, the only concern was there was another smaller flexi hose with no clips, but it looked much older and was on...
  3. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

not quite sorted it yet, Ive got the week off so ill try soon and report back.
  4. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

Hi Again The only real picture I can find is from a Golf MKIV pump, i'm assuming the actual pump sits inside the white casing (you can just see the top in this picture) Where about were your faulty jubilee clips? Is it the flexi pipe to the rear? you can just about see one oetiker clip??
  5. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

I don’t have a pressure gauge, but I do have a bunch of those clamps. how easy would it be for me to go in and replace the jubilee clamps with the oetiker ones? would you have any pics/guides as to exactly what you did? thanks.
  6. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

Hi connor thats an interesting idea. How exactly do I check my pump pressure and then fix it should it be the problem. many thanks
  7. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

hi alexis I'm guessing they are not cheap then?? Is there a simple DIY check that could highlight a damaged injector? The indy garage I use are pretty good but they have done a couple of things recently that I really don't like and would prefer to sort myself if possible. rgds
  8. MK R BOY

Fuel pump/injectors

Hi all so my Leon cupra R has been bullet proof for 20 years, but now I’m running into starting issues. to begin with she just stopped starting, turned out it was a fuel pump. I installed a new one from demon tweeks. This was fitted by an Indy garage and once running has never been so...
  9. MK R BOY

New fuel Pump needed ASAP

Hi Alexis27 the initial link was to 65V which doesn’t fit but when I spoke to DT they said the 65V4Wd does even though it’s four wheel drive. ive given my garage the link to see what he thinks, thanks for the steer. rgds
  10. MK R BOY

Thanks Alexis27 according to the fitment tool, this will NOT fit a cupra R. have you fitted one yourself? regards
  11. MK R BOY

Hi My fuel pump failed yesterday, I have been told by my garage and the stealers that the part is no longer available. does anyone have a link to a new part that is a direct replacement please, OEM quality or nearest. Direct experience appreciated? ive seen a couple from various websites but...
  12. MK R BOY

Dreaded TCS light

So I have the intermittent TCS light on, My OBD reader is telling me its the G201 sensor??? Could this be the peddle sensor too or not? I've been looking about specifically regarding the G201 sensor, there seems to be a lot of talk about a sensor in the ABS unit and whether its inside the...
  13. MK R BOY

Aaargh... seized bleed nipple

Hi Paradyne I've been lucky that I haven't had one strip on me yet. One of the things you could maybe try is actually to have two new calipers and replace those at the same time. I know that may sound stupid and expensive but I did a big rear brake rebuild last year and used P.D.D calipers...
  14. MK R BOY

Side airbag sensor

Hi all So quick update. Sensor has been replaced and fault cleared. Anyone with the same fault feel free to asked any questions regarding replacement. Thanks for the forums help. Rgds
  15. MK R BOY

Side airbag sensor

Any help with replacing the drivers side airbag sensor please? Decent how to guide, where it is, how to get the seat out, part number?? Anything please? For a cupra R is that's madness a difference.
  16. MK R BOY

Side Airbag Sensor

Hi all I’ve had this pop up on the reader, it doesn’t seem overly difficult to do except I can’t get to it! I don’t suppose anyone has a detailed, maybe pics, of how to remove the trim and exactly where this sensor is please? I’ve heard it’s under the seat, but heard you don’t have to remove...
  17. MK R BOY

MAP sensor help

Unfortunately I’m about an hour or so from you. The N75 has those special ear crimp clamps, I’ll check it tomorrow to see what I can do. in terms of checking the lines, do you mean for cracks? How would I check for blockages? would a faulty n75 cause the other code? cheers for help.
  18. MK R BOY

MAP sensor help

Ok, so an update. the car went back together, and was fine for a while. The bleed messages went but the car was still holding back a little. The reader started throwing up a cylinder 4 misfire, I swapped coil packs over and the cylinder changed. I replaced the coil pack which had caused the...
  19. MK R BOY

MAP sensor help

New pipe is £200 from SEAT. my first tip to anyone showing a MAP fault is to remove the pipe and clean the sensor without removing from the pipe, they almost always go apparently. I’ve had a garage try to fix it, fingers crossed.
  20. MK R BOY

MAP sensor help

Omg do you know how much a new pipe is? Jesus! ( other religious icons are available). currently trying to either get the bolts out or a second hand eBay job.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.