Search results

1. jamesmacc

anti roll bar question on fr(powerflex bushes)

the anti roll bar inner bushes are worn on my 2004 ibiza fr tdi,and was thinking of ordering powerflex ones, on the website it asks if the anti roll bar is 16mm 18mm or 19mm. does anybody no off hand what size are on the fr's? was thinking of putting the fabia vrs anti roll bar and bushes on but...
  2. jamesmacc

1.9 tdi fr remap help please

the problem is i live on the isle of skye in the scottish highlands,im ages away from anywere,but ino there is a revo dealer 150 miles away from me
  3. jamesmacc

1.9 tdi fr remap help please

thinking of either getting the mobile revo people to come around to my work or go to one of there garages to have my 1.9tdi remaped, and was wondering if any1 could tell me a few things. 1.is a stage 2 worse on fuel than a stage 1 and what power would i roughly get from both 2.how much is a...
  4. jamesmacc

ibiza cupra bumper

ok thanks mate,how mcuh was the bumper,grill and vat etc
  5. jamesmacc

ibiza cupra bumper

no the tow eye cover i think it is,the one that blocks the intercoller
  6. jamesmacc

ibiza cupra bumper

yeh thats the same as mine,did you cut out the holes in the cupra bumper grill??
  7. jamesmacc

ibiza cupra bumper

ok was urs the pre-face lift one to??with the fogs in the plastic middle grill??how much did it cost in total
  8. jamesmacc

ibiza cupra bumper

thinking of buying the cupra bumper from seat,but i have the 2004 fr front bumper,am i rite in thinking my fogs wont fit the bumper and i need leon ones like these...
  9. jamesmacc

2008 ibiza avus wheels??

abybody ever heard of these wheels,thinking of getting them as i havent seen a set like them before <think they suit a platinum grey fr ibiza
  10. jamesmacc

tt 312 setup (reccomend disks and pads

okthanks lads,wheres the best place to get the actual calipers and carriers,cant find any on the ttshop
  11. jamesmacc

tt 312 setup (reccomend disks and pads

after getting a remap its abou time to sort out new brakes,trying to source a set off tt 312mm calipers and carriers,are the tt 180bhp and 225bhp running the same brakes. disks should i go for just normal disks or a certaon typer of drilled or groved type,and what pads?? prices would be helpfull
  12. jamesmacc

cc remap on its way this week (now remapped)

it was a petrol,yeh when it got to 90-100 it started pulling away. trotters is standard except induction kit and dumpvalve and exhaust i think
  13. jamesmacc

cc remap on its way this week (now remapped)

too late paul,already pulled level until 90 with a msport 3 litre bmw pushing 230 brake lol so itl be interesting to see between me and u
  14. jamesmacc

IBIZA FR TDI - more handling mod's

thats realy smart mate,the badges add caracter to that colour,get it slammed:D
  15. jamesmacc

gauge holder or ideas??

is it possible to see photos of were the wires go??is there anywere else i could wire it except the headunit??dont like the sound of putting it to the lights realy
  16. jamesmacc

gauge holder or ideas??

that is very neat,is it just wired into the headunit acc and constant live??were did u run the tubes??
  17. jamesmacc

gauge holder or ideas??

http://www.autodials.co.uk/accessories.htm would that work
  18. jamesmacc

gauge holder or ideas??

realy want a boost gauge for my fr tdi, was wondering if anyone has any pics of where theyve mounted there gauge or what the holders on the a pillars look like fitted,and any recomendations on a gauge,would like preferably a 2.5 bar one without vacume and like the look of the ones that you can...
  19. jamesmacc

how do you vent a tank??and what is a swoosh gauge

would i need a 2 bar or 2.5 bar for a remapped pd130
  20. jamesmacc

how do you vent a tank??and what is a swoosh gauge

thanks for the help,yeh itd be like a ticking bomb if it was in the sun lol