Search results

1. My 1.6 16v Project

No worries all the best
  2. My 1.6 16v Project

No problem keep us updated and you may want to start your own thread on you car too :lol:
  3. My 1.6 16v Project

You got a good deal there then.....not worth the risk with the scumbags out there......keep it locked and secure mate.... You will need to go to the stealers and tell them it's a Cupra bumper and you need the side adapters and exhaust cover they will have all part numbers rest of the nuts and...
  4. My 1.6 16v Project

First of all I'm glad you had a look at my thread... If it's a copy bumper (ie carbon fibre) you are wasting your time as they easy crack and sometimes don't even line up....but if it's a genuine then you have got a bargain so well done on that.... Yes you will need side adapters they will...
  5. Single din coversion to Double din with mods

Look on eBay.....hope this helps
  6. My 1.6 16v Project

thanks
  7. My 1.6 16v Project

8. My 1.6 16v Project

Yep i have no intentions of getting that back, but good luck to the buyer as its coded, but then again there always a way round it...:wtf:
  9. My 1.6 16v Project

Thanks to the scumbag, low life twat who decided to break into my car and steal the stereo and the sat nav adapter......I only paid £1000 of my hard earned money to buy the top spec system and you the needle injecting heroin user decide to steal it just so you can go get yourself some more white...
  10. My 1.6 16v Project

Here is a pic of my double din
  11. My 1.6 16v Project

JD Trimming Unit 2 Charles Street Walsall West Midlands WS2 9LZ 07825 212 350 That's the one I used. Hope this helps
  12. My 1.6 16v Project

Company in Walsall if you need details I can try dig them out.
  13. My 1.6 16v Project

K&N typhoon filter fitted
  14. My 1.6 16v Project

Been awhile here are some pics. Hope you like them Key cover think it looks really good and flip key too
  15. Sat nav Seat Leon MK1 Double din Fascia

Look at my riders ride section. Quite easy to do
  16. Sat nav Seat Leon MK1 Double din Fascia

Keep looking on eBay very rare they come on but b expected to pay abit. Otherwise dealers over £300 plus.......
  17. My 1.6 16v Project

Thanks will upload pictures once fitted
  18. My 1.6 16v Project

No badge still on wheel
  19. My 1.6 16v Project

£200 for the both not cheap but pay for what you get.....
  20. My 1.6 16v Project

Pics will follow once I get them fitted to car.....
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise