Search results

1. Nickrobz

Gear knob removal

Hey guys ive done a search but cant find anythink i want to change my gear knob but dont know how chan anyone help thanks.
  2. Nickrobz

too much boost?

what is that in psi lol. Mines running 19psi with a decat on a ko3 thought mine may be abit high but all seems fine.
  3. Nickrobz

Headlights.

Thanks for the replys guys think i mite pay helfords a visit and ask me mom if i can use the oven lol
  4. Nickrobz

Headlights.

lol i know that m8
  5. Nickrobz

Headlights.

Maybe the chap who had it before me preferd the silver ones. I dont think its had a bump mate my pal does body repair work and he checked it over before i parted with cash, so if it has its a bloody good job.:)
  6. Nickrobz

Headlights.

ok lolz so ive got twin beams withe no greay bits lol :think:
  7. Nickrobz

Headlights.

They look diffrent to yours in your pic m8 sidelights are in a diffrent possition.
  8. Nickrobz

Headlights.

Im getting condensation in my passenger headlight this is why the question popped up.
  9. Nickrobz

Headlights.

I dont know lol double i think. How do i find out.
  10. Nickrobz

Headlights.

Its a y Reg so 2001. Cheers markmeus i prefer the black ones lol thanks for the replys. Anyone have an idea where i can get them from.
  11. Nickrobz

adding a CD changer?

just get the standerd cd changer will plug in to standerd head unit. Then if u want to keep the lead for the ipod get one of those cassets with the aux lead and hide it behind the head unit this is what i done and looks tidy.
  12. Nickrobz

Headlights.

Hey people just a quick question did all the cupras come with the black bits in the headlights. Reson im asking is because i have a cupra but it has crome in the headlights and i want them black. Ive had a search but ive found a few threads saying they were black as standerd. Also anyidea where...
  13. Nickrobz

Fitting Subs with Standard HU

Yea i followed adems instruction and worked fine. I get interferance sometimes but think its because its next to my cd changer.
  14. Nickrobz

bonnet raiser's

:) me 2
  15. Nickrobz

Boost guage

Cheers m8 just the trick.
  16. Nickrobz

You know you have a mk3 Ibiza when . . . .

When you have to flick the fog light to get it to work.
  17. Nickrobz

Boost guage

instructions are pup they tell me where to put the black wire thats it.
  18. Nickrobz

ibiza cupra wheels - what colour?

will try and put some pics up of mine on wite wheels later
  19. Nickrobz

Boost guage

cheers my auto guage has four wires so i dnt think i need to use all these thanks
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members