Search results

1. New Ateca

I've got a 2.0Tdi 150Bhp on order in Lava Blue, being built week 7. I got £1200 off list and more than likely i'm going to stick a 3 stage box on it pushing the 150 to 200 for £499, also got £1000 for my 2014 Leon FR and £500 off for test drive its all about the deal. Can't wait for it to...
  2. RNS315 map update

Card arrived and has been put in the car, activated and the upgrade started, but the girlfriend won't let us leave the car upgrading in the street so we'll take it out for a run later on. I had a email from malec with tracking number so i would expect he'll come back to you shortly. If not...
  3. RNS315 map update

I've ordered a V7 Map upgrade from Malec. Super quick response to my email and has already sent out the card, hopefully should be with me in the next couple of days. Well chuffed. Shame i can't do the same for our Mark 3 FR 2014 with its stupid locked SD card to Car thing....[:@]
  4. Can the EGR be mapped out.

We have a 2011 FR CR Facelift and a 2014 FR mark3. The 2011 has a engine fault with the EGR cooler we have been told and its going to be around 700 to 1300 to replace depending on who we use. It passed its MOT with the fault and we're told its not a requirement for the MOT so was thinking...
  5. Fitting 028131547B EGR reduced hole gasket

We have a issue with our Cr170 and the ERG cooler, we believe its failed/clogged and have been quoted 700-900 to replace. Would it be more cost effective to delete and map out the error code on the dash. The car passed its MOT with the fault so i believe its not a requirement. Does it...
  6. Removing Dent from Fuel Quarter Panel

PDR's need to get access to the rear of the panel to work on the dent. you can look to see if you can gain access to it via the boot and the opening to the tail lights. I had one removed (trolly ding about the size of fifty p) on the opposite side rear panel and a body sized one on the bonnet...
  7. RNS315 map update

I've considering a V6 card most seem to be from German Sites and seem legitimate. I believe i'm on either V2 or V3 depending on release dates thus not bothered about get a one year old release if it saves me a wad of cash. I've got to replace the EGR cooler and that's a £800 repair. Hmmm
  8. RNS315 map update

Looks to be correct http://www.seataccesoriescatalogue.net/en/producto.php?PK=3716&PK_CAR=19&CAT=1978 seems to relate to V7 thou listed as V5
  9. RNS315 map update

Can you post the part number and or take a picture of the box ect if at all possible please. Fingers crossed it all works ok for you. Guess you have a RNS315 2.1 or 2.2 version of the media system. Cheers Matt
  10. RNS315 map update

Has anyone looked at the numerous V6 Map Update SD's on E-Bay that are available And has anyone used one, New-Unopened one's I have a 2011 FR with 2.1Media system and thought maybe it was worth a punt getting one of these to update it. I believe V7 is out but this seems to be over £100...
  11. Paint quality

My Apollo Blue is marked heavier than my speed blue but, my speed blue has more parking door opening idiots marks.. I got kits for both cars from Paints4U work a treat and only £20 you get pot of paint, cleaner polish cloth sandpaper and little arrow cotton buds for applying the paint and you...
  12. P2425 VAG Error

Bump! Anyone any idea's Car has been Ok with Light on just going to have to sort it as it will be needed more soon.
  13. Servicing - being told different things by dealers

When I first started on Long Life on a 05 plated Golf GTD i was told the oil sensor could work out the need of a change by the VW salesman who is a old friend. When i moved to SEAT they didn't have the sump sensor until the face lift Mark 2 which i pumped for straight away and the first Leon...
  14. Servicing - being told different things by dealers

I've been on Long Life Servicing for the past 3 car iterations. Excluding my first Mark 2 Leon which didn't have the sump sensor. Long life servicing does look at the quality of the oil verse the service interval. and they are now measured separately on the Mark 3 verse the Mark 2 Face Lift...
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

(Fast, Short, Eco) makes sense, i do use my Nav when travelling to and from Manchester / Hemel Hempstead mainly for traffic and i tend to only follow specific routes and not the nav unless its traffic related. It does make strange choices admittedly but so did the old Sat Nav in my Mark 2 FR as...
  16. What's your mileage so far?

I'm being total thick, how do i find total mileage. Looked everywhere i could see it in long term but it reset at 100 hours. Now i can't find it. Matt
  17. Folding door mirror sticking

Ours does this alot now. 2011 FR (face lift) Had it checked by dealer during service before its first MOT. They said they couldn't replicate it. I believe you can reset all the capacitors by disconnecting the battery and touching live and negative feeds together to resolve, but i'm not...
  18. P2425 VAG Error

Morning all I have this error on our 2011 CR FR. 4872 - Exhaust Gas Recirculation Cooling Value Control P2425 00 [175] - open circuit I have cleared it once but i suspect it needs looking at by a professional now as it came back a couple of days later. Any advice, is it a sensor /...
  19. Accessories

Hi I had the boot liner and mudflaps and clear plastic piece added to the boot lip on my Mk2 Leon FR kit was £200.00 When i priced the same for the MK 3 it was close to £300 So i purchased this liner off ebay...
  20. SatNav Navigation Database Updates

Sounds interesting, lets see how you get on with it. Cheers Matt