Search results

1. Vauxhall Oil

its the 5w 40 supreme that was used, fantastic! thanks for that!
  2. Vauxhall Oil

Hi, Does anyone know if Vauxhall's own brand Fully synthetic oil will be ok in my leon cupra tdi? I know itrs supposed to be 505 01 spec for my car, but dont know if the above oil conforms to this? It is the same oil that is used in vxhall 1.9 cdti(150) and alfa jtd(150) engines and is...
  3. Price of diesel

got me 5p a litre off at tesco on friday! 124.9p! saved me £2.80 in a full tank! how ****
  4. my mates 130 ibiza

your car has 'no go' yet still stuck ith a LCR 225 to 100! fcuk me!
  5. FR TDi - TCS Warning Light on

you sure you havent pressed the button?
  6. Price of diesel

Just stumbled upon this look; http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/oog/info/gdu/gasdiesel.asp Just goes to show how our government is ripping us off, they take about 10% worth in duty, we have about 70% took off us! It costs them about 58p per litre for diesel over there but its the graph thats most...
  7. Price of diesel

barrel of oil has dropped 5$ today, lets see if the prices are down tomorrow??? last week easington shell garage was 117.9, it has increased by 1 or 2p every day and is now 124.9
  8. rolling road today

RR's are not all accurate, when i had my MGZR 1.4 16v 105 bhp std, it made 134 bhp with just an enclosed airfilter - although i thought it was cool, i know it was wrong.
  9. problems diagnosed

pick it up this afternoon so will find out then.
  10. Vibration after switching off engine

I had the exact same problem, til today when they fixed the fuse for the fan and it stopped. must be this slow fan issue thing.
  11. problems diagnosed

A While back i came on about vibrations through the pedal - was just a fuse that was stopping one of the cooling fans to kick in. I also said my turbo was loud, turns out that 2 of the pipes need replacing! - so anyone who has a loud turbo might be better off getting it checked out! thank...
  12. shell v power diesel

LPG in a diesel? didnt know that was possible??? divulge???
  13. Price of diesel

In 10 years time this country will have lost 1/3rd of all its natives i reckon. Its in total free fall, i wish i'd been born somewhere else. 1.20 a litre is out of this world
  14. can someone help me pick a car !!!

150 only group 13! hardly any difference to the 130 - plus the looks are a million squilion kaztrashillion times better
  15. Price of diesel

shell on a19 easington was 111.9 2 weeks ago, now it 116.9. 5p in 2 weeks! when does it stop? The government blame oil prices, however as the price increases so does their cut, same percentage but they still get more money! why dont they stop taking a % and just take a set figure of 50p...
  16. shell v power diesel

from my experience, shell extra plus millers is much much better and cheaper too. v-power had me down on power slightly, more smoke and less MPG than the combo above
  17. Poor MPG leon cupra mk1

it'll be the way you are driving. just feather the accelerator and stick to constant 70 mph, the less you press the pedal the better MPG you will see - i used to get 39 on average - i have changed my driving style and i now get 55-60 on long motorway journeys and 40 ish town driving...
  18. Is this gonna be dodgy or is the price about right ?

clutch will be on the way out probs as demonstrators are always thrashed to fcuk
  19. Is this gonna be dodgy or is the price about right ?

that is really cheap - Very good price. Ex demonstrators can be thrashed though so things like the clutch may be ****ed etc. If all is ok that is a steal.
  20. turbo whistle

my turbo is loud as fook since i started using millers - sounds like a full on hurricane going through a straw. Its since i started using millers!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members