Search results

1. Blackdream - My Mk2 Project Car

It seems most of pics are gone anyway most of you guys know my car and my build thread. Well some days ago I've been involved in an accident (during a corner I found a woman driving in my lane in the wrong direction!and she says it is my fault..!!). Following pics are very sad I buyed a...
  2. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

it was repainted with 206rc blue recife and it looks very similar to the topaz blue :D
  3. Front Bumper, custom or aftermarket?

I need to change my front bumper, the lower split is broken, i missed one fog light cover, the side pins that go on fenders are broken and the paint is in bad shape too. I'm undecided if buy the kit car replica one or take mine at the body shop and have customized with fiberglass. I was thinking...
  4. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

LOL I'm in south Italy, all that snow should weight A LOT since the rear of the car lowered itself of other 2 inches lol
  5. Show off your mk2 ibiza :)

Snow (ehy oh) :D
  6. Kit car fenders

Anyone can translate what is writed in this auction? http://www.ebay.it/itm/Seat-Ibiza-KITCAR-Kit-Car-verbreiterung-GFK-Motorsport-/110766425987?pt=Teile_ohne_Strassenzulassung&hash=item19ca318783#ht_940wt_1110 Does it says what they're made from, singol prices plus if anyone can translate...
  7. Help for upgrades

noone able to recognize carriers guys?
  8. Help for upgrades

anyone can tell if in this pic the carrier is included with the caliper? The guy say it is but since I can't say it for sure I ask
  9. Help for upgrades

thanks guys, so he get the right mesaurment and they're 256x20. I can consider also this setup as upgrade for my mk2 or just get the housing from him and search for carriers+caliper for the 280mm setup that should work with other housing(i just have to search for a good deal on this)
  10. Help for upgrades

ok guys this is the setup off the '94 Golf 1.9 TDI GT the guy is selling me he says the rotors are 280mm while the housing are 28mm don't know what he refers throught. Anyway on brembo catalogue I still see the Golf had 256x20 so I'm pretty confused There is also this other...
  11. Help for upgrades

Hi guys, It seems it's time for few upgrades on my ibiza and need some suggestion. 1)brakes, right now I've 239mm x 10mm. Looking for GOLF III front brakes and found both 256 and 280mm. I'll update 14" wheels to 16" so that's not a problem. Looking on etka it seems that front wheel bearing...
  12. Wiring Help

ok I did it after some blown fuses LOL
  13. Wiring Help

ok guys found a new 12v source in the fuse box so no problem. Anyway I need help wiring the central locking. I found that I don't have the stock central locking with air pump but an aftermarket one. I've a module named GT64 that is wired in this way: 12v power fused from the battery Ground...
  14. Which wheels spacers size

Any idea which wheels spacers size I need for rear wheels? they're 14x6J ET33. I tried 20mm but they stick too much out. I'm thinking about 12mm or 15mm. Anyone had any experience with similar size wheels? I just want the rear wheels a bit more out than actual look but nothing extreme.
  15. Wiring Help

Started to wiring my new Hawk alarm, looking for a good 12v source apart from igniton switch and direct battery (both very easily to be identified) . I found two big red wires that go to top righe side of fuse box under dash and seems to came directly from the engine bay. Anyone know if they...
  16. Exhaust manifold

ok update in case it will be useful for other people. The 030253031H seems to be the same for both the 1000cc 37kw and the 1400cc 44kw and includes those cars: Ibiza mk2 Polo 6n Golf mk3 Arosa Cordoba Inca Caddy Lupo ;)
  17. Remote Central Locking Kit Fitting.

ok decided to go with this one that is also alarm http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330321571498&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123 I'll probably need 3 days to wire it lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members