Search results

1. FR Front calliper?

My front drivers side calliper is sticking, its getting red hot and so is the alloy itself. Its a FR TDI. What size hex/socket do I need to remove and check? Thanks
  2. FR Front calliper?

My front drivers side calliper is sticking, its getting red hot and so is the alloy itself. Its a FR TDI. What size hex/socket do I need to remove and check? Thanks
  3. Dash lights, TC/ABS/TM fault?

Well I have ordered a Bluetooth OBD2 plug and will await that yo come and see where the problem is. What tools would I need to remove and replace the rear hub and abs sensor? Thank you
  4. Dash lights, TC/ABS/TM fault?

Thanks Mike. So from here, get the car scanned and this will tell me which side is at fault. How much is a new hub and ABS sensor. I looked online and a rear ABS sensor only was £10. Thanks Luke
  5. Dash lights, TC/ABS/TM fault?

I did see a post regarding the ABS sensor. I had the rear left wheel bearing replaced early this year. Can this be the front ABS sensor, or I am best buying a hand held code reader? Thanks
  6. Dash lights, TC/ABS/TM fault?

I have had the Traction control, tyre pressure monitor and ABS light on intermittently but now this seems to come on now after 2-5minutes of driving. Now the boot spolier brake light is flashing, so can that affect anything? Thank you
  7. Ye Ode Turbo... Is it an issue?

Mine has done this for over 18months, I drive the car at pace from time to time and it's been fine. I only notice the siren sound when I am on gentle throttle around 1300-1800rpm range. Can the V Clamp cause this sound at all? Thanks
  8. Double din screens?

My main issue would be fitting and wiring, what extra connections would I need? And volume controls? Thanks Luk
  9. Double din screens?

Hi guys. I am looking at refreshing the Pre FL Leon's interior. I have seen that people have fitted double din screens. I know a new double din facia is needed, what about wiring or coding? I have seen this one...
  10. Camber, adjusted but wearing?

Thanks, need to get my print out again and get your advice on what it should be. Thanks Luke
  11. Camber, adjusted but wearing?

I have seen that too but didn't really buy into the toe. Does anybody have an proper specs for the rear wheel alignment? Luke
  12. PD170 stutter.

Thanks. Hoping my mate will have the torx bit. What size is it off hand? Luke
  13. Camber, adjusted but wearing?

This time last year I had a four wheel alignment done. For the reason of fear tyre wear on the inner edge, they did the spec found on here, not VAG spec. I have replaced all tyres now and have started to notice the rear are lightly wearing again, and on my 290mile trip I notice the inner edge...
  14. PD170 stutter.

BMN engine is gem isn't it. I will get one order frame Dave then. Thanks Luke
  15. PD170 stutter.

My PD170 over the past couple of months has started to stutter when accelerating around 2000rpm-3500rpm. Engine hot or cold this happens, if I keep making it stutter, it sort of clears itself and won't do it again for many miles on that journey. Is this the EGR gasket problem? Thanks Luke
  16. Rattle/vibrate when closing door?

Thank you! Luke
  17. Rattle/vibrate when closing door?

I seem to have a rattle/vibrate when I close the drivers door, it seems to be something metal touching. Any ideas or how to remove the door card. Luke
  18. tyre query

My fronts are the same, the outer edge will wear from cornering, lower pressure will add to that to. But my inner is very worn, I had Hunter wheel alignment done last year also. Luke
  19. Strange sound

My 170 does the siren noise, has done it since I bought it, I have put on 23k and still fine. It's common on the PD170 Luke
  20. DPF mapped

A few days back the lights had been ilumated on the dash, and into limp mode. Took the garage around 6hrs to complete the forced regen, all was fine for 50 miles. But while down the dual carriageway lights and limp mode. So they offered to do a forced regen for free, but seemed pointless. Car...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise