Search results

1. monious

Ibiza going sideways on 17" wheels

Hi guys, I have this mysterious problem. I recently bought a 6L ibiza FR. She was on some noname wheels, and I bought the original 17" cupra wheels. But since I put them on, the car is going sideways, always to the left when I don't hold the wheel. We adjusted the wheels, did the geometric...
  2. monious

Perdita 1.9tdi 100

hey guys :) anyone remember me? I finally got Ibiza again :) recently bought this beauty! I have also met a new owner of my old car the same week :D what a funny lucky coincidence :rofl:
  3. monious

monious's canica blue arosa 1.4 16v

Got some new pictures, it's finally looking good. needs only some spacers :thumbup: a
  4. monious

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  5. monious

i couldn't stand it and had to change things immediately :) new goodies for mr bear and old jack was needed to be put in action, because it wouldn't go off the one they use usually. it went down bout 2cms :yes: and this is how it looks now. :clap: tomorrow I will lower the car some more...
  6. monious

Monious's wreck rescue arosa :)

and here are some better photos from the meeting too. to be honest i never really loved this car, but it surprised me in many ways, I tried to take good care of it and I have to say it was a really good one. Now it is with it's new owner.
  7. monious

in the process the not really final final will wait a bit until it settles itself, then will go probably a bit lower. I will also change the tires for some "thinner"
  8. monious

woohooo :):funk:
  9. monious

Hi there :) this is what it looks like when you put a big guy inside :) the other side without a fat guy got some stuff for my baby :lol::lol: and also some cosmetics hopefully after this weekend, it will look reaaally good ;)
  10. monious

you may think I am just kidding with all the bear stuff, but I am dead serous.
  11. monious

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  12. monious

hey, it seems the location of the pictures had changed, so here is he album on fb, if anyones's interested https://www.facebook.com/moniousovo/media_set?set=a.204979546314557.68944.100004075401606&type=3
  13. monious

I bought myself a new toy to play with :D it has 1.4 16V, 74kW sport. awesome motor, great equipment. like a small cupra :wink: we went to buy it with my father, we travelled abroad, to germany, 300kms and the story is quite unnerving. need to say, that the sellers behaviour was great...
  14. monious

paint colour

Boo, you just saved my sanity. i was having a heart attack after finding out that the white car I just bought, has different - blue - color in papers. who could've guessed :D thank you!
  15. monious

:D:D:D:D
  16. monious

ok, probably the last change :)
  17. monious

:whistle::whistle:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members