Search results

1. JUS CRU-ZN

Any interest in WRC style mudflaps here?

Mee toooo for Leon Mk2 Aerokit:D
  2. JUS CRU-ZN

Short shifter

Hey guys... got my forge shifters from my local agent in SA... wow what a difference!!! Absolutely magnificent natural feel with benefits. Only problem is fitment as Cupra not same as Gti and I needed to get an extra circlip and force it in fr the side shifter. Takes about an hour max if u...
  3. JUS CRU-ZN

As promised a couple of my mods:D

Now that is one SHHWEEEET RIDE :)
  4. JUS CRU-ZN

Fitting a subwoofer in a Leon Mk2

Thanks to you all for a brilliant guide... shoud be in FAQ IMHO. One small question... I connected my remote to the +uB CDC but amp stays on permanently. Any other ideas??? i dont like the idea of always needing a separate switch. Thx
  5. JUS CRU-ZN

Removing interior plastics

cARBON FIBRE TRIM?? Where do you order these? Pics? Prices? Thx
  6. JUS CRU-ZN

Carbon Speed 2.0T FSI Cold Air Intake

it unfortunately only goes in that space... there is a small duct for airflow to brakes- this I've drilled full of holes to allow some direct air onto the filter but minimal improvement. Its just so hard to decide which is best. Also tried building my own stuff and all flow less than...
  7. JUS CRU-ZN

Piano Black Interior Door Trim

No.. that wouldnt really be too much improvement around dials as I have the chrome surrounds. But the silver grey pod must be done to match everything. Car must look like it came from the factory with it. yr car shud look really nice with double din. good luck... looking forward to pics n...
  8. JUS CRU-ZN

hmmm... i was planning plain gloss black- seems more classy. One could maybe do a very thin line of red as a border say 2mm thick about 5mm from the edge on the centre console bits. Also da Cupra on da steering in red?
  9. JUS CRU-ZN

Thx for quick response. Would u by ay chance have some of that proof? I have been struggling with this issue myself.. I have the Forge CAI... noticed 20g/s decrease on my std cupra. Car sounds awesome tho...turbo seems to spool faster. Now wat I need to know is whether the file needs to be...
  10. JUS CRU-ZN

Yip that bit.. should look really classy once done!
  11. JUS CRU-ZN

So how does one see the improvement. If I log my std Cupra airflow using VAG... and then replace with Carbon Speed... will I see an immediate increase in airflow??? what are the expected airflow values??
  12. JUS CRU-ZN

Also keen on this mod... needs it. Plz do tell how u remove the bits esp the bit on the steering. /thx
  13. JUS CRU-ZN

OMG i dont believe it !!!!!!! My car is fixed

But dont chipped Cupra's sound like diesels anyway?
  14. JUS CRU-ZN

Leon Custom Sound Install

So...hubbly how does the increased box volume affect the long term function of the sub you are using? Also from the little i know larger sub enclosures are usually used when a box is ported. Do you think that a suitable port correctly tuned would improve the bass? Lookin forward to hearing...
  15. JUS CRU-ZN

Understanding Dyno figures

Thx... atleast that settles it. There's no conversion needed so it should be more or less the same. I was beginning to to think my understanding had a big gap!!
  16. JUS CRU-ZN

So would I be correct in saying that Torque figures remain the same whether you measure power at flywheel or at the wheels?? thx
  17. JUS CRU-ZN

Forge Spacer whats your thoughts?

It can be adjusted for fully recirculation(softest) up to 100% to air (loudest).... should be fine! Gives one flexibility. Personally i dont like too loud so never bothered with it!
  18. JUS CRU-ZN

Hey all, i've had numerous arguments with various enthusiasts re dyno figures. People try to compare performances to determine which tuner seems to be better. All of this is really dependant on yr definition of better. But wat I really wanna determine is the ffg so people can compare...
  19. JUS CRU-ZN

The ONLY Video Of The 345PS Cupra...

Awesome car mate!! Does yr engine management light come on when revving to 7000rpm in 3rd and/or 4th?
  20. JUS CRU-ZN

mk2 leon accelerator sensor

:clap: :clap::clap::clap:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.