Search results

1. stezo2k

Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Lovely car mate, same colour as mine!
  2. stezo2k

Temperamental Clutch / Master Cylinder Issues?

Hi guys, I've done a few trips recently and I've had some issues with my car. I have a Mk2 PD140 My clutch pedal was very spongy, it came back very slowly, gears were hard to select and pulling off was difficult. What's odd is some trips my car is fine. My clutch is less than 2 years...
  3. stezo2k

Will a FR TDI170 turbo fit my TDI140?

Cheers MJ, I thought they looked similar. Good job I checked eh ;) thanks again
  4. stezo2k

Will a FR TDI170 turbo fit my TDI140?

Hi guys, Mean as my turbo is going on my 2006 2.0 TDI140, I was wondering if the turbo from the FR TDI170 would fit it at all? The model i'm hoping to buy has the part number HGR 03G253014K Sadly I don't know my engine code Probably a daft question I know, I am a bit of a noob. I...
  5. stezo2k

1.9TDI Cupra.

Suspension is a big thing to check for, notorious problem i've always had with MK4s
  6. stezo2k

pictures of your altea

Now that's a beaut <3
  7. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

Just want to thank everybody for their help :) Got it fixed today, turns out that it had to be programmed in using VCDS like it was said Anyhow I thought I'd reply just in case anybody else has the same issue
  8. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

My new replacement key arrived yesterday. Bought exactly the same model code as my broken original Sadly it just refuses to sync up using the turning the key and pressing the unlock method. Tried it several times now Hope I can resolve this soon :/
  9. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

You guys certainly know your stuff So glad I asked here Cheers again
  10. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

Thanks buddy, i'll trust your judgement :) shame as the boards inside do look the same Ah well, another key to buy haha
  11. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

I am using the original flip key but the remote part is completely nackered. May explain it. Cheers I really hope it's a switch pal. I'm pretty sure it's a key on the button 3. Is that 100%? The original key looks identical to my Ibiza one I made (3 button) Many thanks guys
  12. stezo2k

Locking/Alarm problem

Hi guys Ive recently purchased a mk2 Anyway I'm having some locking/alarm issues: 1. If the key isnt put in the barrel straight away the alarm will sound 2. The unlock buttons on the center console seem temperamental 3. My flip key from my Ibiza mk4 won't sync to the car. I have...
  13. stezo2k

anyone selling nice wheels :-)

I might have some cupras if my insurance let me take em :)
  14. stezo2k

Stezo2k's FR/Cupra Inspired Sportrider TDI (RIP 26/10/13)

Cheers buddy, bit of whiplash but nothing too bad Here's a better pic, breaks my heart to see it
  15. stezo2k

Cheers pal, means a lot :) just hope the insurance pay out soon so I can get a Leon or FR or something heh
  16. stezo2k

Wrote the car off tonight, skidded on the M5 in the bad weather, straight into the concrete barrier. Ironically not far from home Absolutely gutted
  17. stezo2k

This is why I love the PD130...

Wish my PD100 had a trip computer xD
  18. stezo2k

ISO adapter for ALL facelift models ('04 onwards)

Got one of these baby's for my facelift and pioneer headunit, works Only thing is sometimes when i press the volume it skips the track Anybody else get this?
  19. stezo2k

Cheers pal :) much appreciated. I do like the facelift rear wiper personally coming from a pre I have been tempted to a Revo map, I've heard a custom map may work better with my PD160 intake though. Dunno what to do xD Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4
  20. stezo2k

My Sensible family car

Sounds great, good choice :)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.