Search results

1. Cupra Kev

BTCC Snetterton, 6/7 August

Apparently there's a new viewing bank that's meant to be awesome, but it's not going to be open this year as it's only recently been seeded with grass
  2. Cupra Kev

BTCC Snetterton, 6/7 August

Yep, shall be there as well ... be rude not to I guess :)
  3. Cupra Kev

Making an Index of Mk1 Leon Readers Ride Threads.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=284596 Cupra Kev - Back with an LCR
  4. Cupra Kev

Is there any OBD2 software for Win that shows boost/data/etc

Yep, been spending my afternoon doing a bit more digging. The AUQ, AMK and BAM engines all report back to VAGCOM the boost using measuring blocks 115-3 and 115-4 (boost specified and boost actual) - however there's nothing I can see which says what actual ODB PID they map to - I'm guessing...
  5. Cupra Kev

Also, hoping to find a willing volunteer at BTCC Brands Hatch on Sat or Sun to test my bluetooth adapter/phone against an LC to check if the MAP and Boost sensors work on it ... unless there's someone around Herts with a LC 180 AUQ that doesn't mind volunteering, just so I can cross off a...
  6. Cupra Kev

Lee 69 has said that boost works on his LC 180, so it seems to be a LCR issue rather than LC http://seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3161913&postcount=68
  7. Cupra Kev

Scratch that. ODB-II PID 01 0B (MAP) returns data on the Octy (99kPa/14.1psi at idle) however the LCR doesn't return any data at all so even that can't be used - definitely seems as if the 1M AMK ECU uses slightly different ODB-II PID's for the manifold pressure/boost (and not even the ODB...
  8. Cupra Kev

Right, done a bit of digging on the Turbo Boost Guage - it appears that Torque uses PID ff1202 (which is non-standard) however there is a standard PID of 0B which is Intake manifold absolute pressure - however, the MAP returns the data as kPA so I think you can add a custom PID to monitor 0B but...
  9. Cupra Kev

Yeah I've not seen any faults yet - going to try the adapter in the Octy tomorrow which has thrown faults in the past. As to boost, the MAP PID is an ODB standard one, so maybe the 210 LCR doesn't have a MAP sensor - may have ask AmD next time I talk to them ... Sent from my HTC Desire using...
  10. Cupra Kev

BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Yeah, I'm only 45mins away so I'm staying at home for the weekend (and bringing food in for The Army on Sunday morning) Eh, should make it clearer, the meet at Lakeside above is for the Sunday morning - Saturday I'll be getting to Brands about 0930/1000 after watching the F1 qualy on TV :)
  11. Cupra Kev

BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Anyone coming from North/East M25 area that wants to meet up at Lakeside Services before heading onto Brands and South Bank? Generally have a few of us meet up first, probably something like 0730 to leave by 0745 to get to Brands for 0815-ish ...
  12. Cupra Kev

Fixed mine - needed to turn bluetooth off and on again on the phone, works a charm. Still no data for the boost guage - did you have to add a custom PID for it? Also, not sure if this is the car or the adapter or the logging interval, but the max g/s I've seen for the MAF is around 150...
  13. Cupra Kev

Hmmm, need to go and test it again now I think ... no manuals or anything came with it (even on the CD) so want to work out if I've changed any of the settings in Torque which has broken it
  14. Cupra Kev

Hmm, strange, maybe something with this ELM327 from China then, as the Boost display was constantly saying "no data" even when all the other dials (throttle position etc.) were working OK. Erm, pass ... I'm on the standard tape headunit + 6-disc changer ...
  15. Cupra Kev

Right, Bluetooth ELM327 adapter turned up today, plugged into ODB2 port on LCR, fired up, scanned and found the adapter on my phone (CBT) and paired to it (default pin was 1234) and it got all the information across and mostly worked with Torque on my HTC Desire (Android 2.2) Throttle position...
  16. Cupra Kev

Still waiting in the Bluetooth adapter ... will be here in next 7 days ... phones a HTC Desire running stock Froyo (2.2) Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
  17. Cupra Kev

Damn you all, just got a £20 eBay special Bluetooth adaptor and the free version of Torque installed to test it before getting the full version ... Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
  18. Cupra Kev

BTCC-Brands Hatch Indy

Southbank parking or is that on the gate only? Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
  19. Cupra Kev

Dpf!!

Yeah seems to be differences across the marques as to best way to clear it ... Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
  20. Cupra Kev

Dpf!!

Yep, with the DPF it works best on long journeys - it "catches" a lot of the particles on start-up in the filter, but needs running at >40mph for 10mins with the engine at temperature, so it adds more fuel to the mix, gases run hotter which then burn off the particles in the filter - using it...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members