Search results

1. Rear wheel bearing

Hi anyone know how easy it is to change the rear wheel bearings (hub) I have a groaning sound from the rear. Also my abs light is on I think it's the abs ring . So just wondering how easy to do myself I am a competent DIY Mot up in 2 weeks so need to get my abs problem sorted Thanks in advance
  2. Brake fluid change and servicing question - 2003 1.8 SE

Every 2 years recommended If yours has not ever been done definitly time to change it
  3. toyosports fmic

Mine is a cupra 2001 pre facelift You lose your foglights and you have to modify your bumper as it's a tight fit . Just cut little bit at a time
  4. toyosports fmic

I got one too. Fitted no problems . The hardest part was cutting the bumper great mod.
  5. Need a Straight answer on how easy/quick it is to change a CAT

Just a pig of a job in general due to the location of d/p on back of engine, lot of hassle just for an hour to get it threw an mot. a sports cat is just as good if you ask me. Plus no mot problems and massive torque gains
  6. Need a Straight answer on how easy/quick it is to change a CAT

I'm running milltec sports cat too and flies threw mot Decat not worth the hassel pig of a job to change save your pennies and get a sports cat
  7. How Much Oil Do You Use/ How Often Do You Top Up?

2001 auq lc Check every Sunday never had to top up Revo stage 2 102k serviced it today Unlike the wife's zafira school bus uses about half a litre a month
  8. Engine tapping

Mine started a loud tapping I located it to the fuel rail put some good injector clean in with a tank of v power went for a blast problem solved
  9. Revo stage 2 logs and rolling road figures

Will dig my last set of logs out got them saved some were as for mods Forge 007p d/v , forge tip , large jetex open cone with cold air feed to fog light , toyo front mounted intercooler , miltek down pipe sports cat non resonated center with back box , revo stage 2
  10. Mo's Mk1 Leon Cupra - THE END....

I got mike Hughes number if u need it quality piece of kit the rear brace he makes
  11. A Central Locking Problem With A Difference!

Doesn't state anywhere on the not rear doors must open does about the front so maybe an advisory but not a straight fail considering everything else on the car is tip top
  12. A Central Locking Problem With A Difference!

Yeah give the handle a good smack with the palm of your hand then unlock if your lucky it will work I had too take the door apart from the shut position took me hours but not tester wouldn't pass it cos the door wouldn't open which is stupid if u ask me
  13. Clutch sticking..

Got mine done under warranty new pedal plastic clip and master cylinder top up of fluid and labour came to £208 I had to pay £60 excess so wasn't too bad
  14. Clutch sticking..

Could be done yourself if your competent with the tools A bit of a pig tbh
  15. Clutch sticking..

Have a look in here http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202318 Full thread in FAQ happened to mr but got mine done under warranty
  16. Clutch sticking..

Pedal will snap and will need new pedal clip and master cylinder
  17. hello whats the mpg for a cupra r 225??

Did you buy a cupra r to be economical Millions of mpg threads on here depends how you drive but you won't see much more than 28
  18. new hesitancy issues

I'd be interested in an out come too I was getting similar symptoms to this very hesitant dumping on quarter throttle but went away after I put stage 2map on so I put it down to the map
  19. Plastic Cover for Engine Underside

I've never had one on mate and no problems
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.