Search results

1. henryk

New Car

Will not be in it to often, got a boot liner so its well covered.
  2. henryk

New Car

Had to get something bigger as we got a dog. Thought about an Exeo but went for an Audi A4 Avant, a very nice drive but I do miss my fr tdi
  3. henryk

Miles to a tank

I get between that and 50 in my 150fr tdi:think:
  4. henryk

Leon FR TDI - ride quality

No, I wouldn't think they are any better up here.:( I certainly do not regret getting the FR, in fact I still love everything about it. Son had a MGZR which was a lot worse than the FR, he has a Clio 182 now and it is also harder than the Leon.
  5. henryk

how many miles has everybody done??

89k on a 54plate 150 FR TDI
  6. henryk

Leon FR TDI - ride quality

[/B] This:D I have the same car and find it ok, the car I had before was a Rover 220td that was lowered with 215/40/17's, the ride was feckin terrible so I'm happy with the FR.
  7. henryk

Nokia CK7W fitment to Seat Leon

I don't think so but not sure, will have to check. I think it lights up when it bleeps- cuts off music. Might have to take a look at the wiring.
  8. henryk

Nokia CK7W fitment to Seat Leon

I would like to ask a question about the ck7w if it's ok. I also have this fitted to my Leon fr tdi, it was fitted to it when I bought the car 4 years ago. The annoying thing is that when I'm sitting waiting in the car while the wife is taking forever in a shop, I switch off the engine and have...
  9. henryk

Is this Oil ok to use? PD150

So I'll be returning that then, £30 too.
  10. henryk

Is this Oil ok to use? PD150

I got my mate who works in a motor factors to get me oil & filter for my fr 150tdi , I was ready to get stuck in when I had a doubt in my mind about the oil he gave me. It is Comma SYNER-D 5w-40, on the recommended for list it has VW505.00 and not .01, I take it this is the wrong oil ?
  11. henryk

SEATCupra.net 10 years old

Here's to the next 10:cheers:
  12. henryk

Alloy wheel refurbishment - Fife

Velcro do you have a black fr 150 tdi by any chance ?
  13. henryk

Rear brake pad/disk replacement - my experience

Theres nothing wrong with going by the book, just that I don't have one and look for the easy option.
  14. henryk

Rear brake pad/disk replacement - my experience

Changed the rear pads couple weeks ago on my FR tdi, never needed to touch the handbrake apart from putting the lever down before I started. I got a windback cube from ebay (cheapskate) but it worked. The only problem was getting it started to wind in, kept turning and pushing but nothing was...
  15. henryk

Steering Track Rod

Do you think he'll pay for me to ? :whistle:
  16. henryk

Steering Track Rod

I went to replace mine and ended up halfway through taking one off, putting it back together again. I split the track rod end, removed the steel clip from the rubber boot to the rod, looked at getting to the inner clip and thought, how the hell do I get to that never mind unscrewing the rod, so...
  17. henryk

Alloy wheel refurbishment - Fife

Heard theres a place in Glenrothes, think they are in Southfield Ind Est, thats as much as I know sorry.
  18. henryk

Lcr rear wheels removal, help

A bit persuasion with a chunk of 4X4:lol:
  19. henryk

Jacking points LCR

I put a block of wood on top of the jack and place it under the rear coil springs.
  20. henryk

Steering rack rods

Replaced the rear brake pads today, while I had the trolly jack out I jacked up the front n/s, took the wheel off to see how awkward it would be to get to the tie rod inner joint. how the hell do you get into that ! I took the sumpguard off thinking it would give me enough room, it just seems...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.