1. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

can do but being a 1.4 pretty empty apart from the massive pipercross
  2. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

their is lol i will take a decent pic tomorrow when its light :D
  3. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

Took a few pics a while back in the dark but paintwork is shiny!!! Got a pick in the day and a little pic of the latest little touch on the badge... im not to sure if i'm going to keep it like that yet but the pic doesnt do it justice, pretty nice looking in the flesh....
  4. woza135

Seat crawley down (sidlows replacement)?

Just thought i would let people know that their is a new member to the crawley down group which i found out the other day!! SEAT! Looks like they will be covering a bit of the trade that sidlows had for the gatwick, crawley and east grinstead area! This may have been noticed already but...
  5. woza135

ScottHmk4 - 1.2 Cupra replica (Now Sold)

hope it gets sorted mate sounds like a messer to me, people tend to think about the accident afterwards and think about how to get out of paying for it, after seeming ok when it actually happens.
  6. woza135

Sportriders progress and picture updates 27/01/11 New Vehicle :)

looks good mate. No splitter??
  7. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

Thanks for the comments i love the paintwork aswell but i keep it in the garage alot dont like leaving it out in the rain unless i have to. And i know a place that does custom exhausts so might get one done their with twin tailpipes :D
  8. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

just got to get a heat gun on them then peel them off. But might leave crap on them so them got to polish them up. I have been thinking exhaust mate its a good idea and cheaper than wheels which i dont think i can afford at this moment in time... but not sure if anyone does a good system for...
  9. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

have been thinking of getting rid of them recently. Anyone know the easiest way to get the film off?
  10. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

i got someone at work to do mine whilst he was doing an X5 but i got 50% on the front which is a bit risky and limo black on the rear. Might be a little over the top but really suits the red paint work in the flesh
  11. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

i like the vrs alloys its just finding a good set but got lm replicas in mind and also the idea of powdercoating as i no someone who can do it. The choices... there is never enough money mate, i love the red i comes up really nice but just hate the english weather!!!
  12. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

here we go some pics... mods so far: lcr splitter seat sport strut brace pipercross induction rear spacers koni sport suspension(adjustable damping) tints pressed plates :P w8 interior light cupra rear bumper polo rear wiper just want the wheels now still unsure on what to...
  13. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

cheers 4 that mate will do next time. My plans are a nice set of wheels now i like the lm replicas, and Rear ARB looks pretty tasty. Will put good pics up later this week when its sunny and car is clean :D. It was a saxo that hit me and got written off needed nearly everthing on the front...
  14. woza135

My Mk4 Formula Sport

just to update, cupra rear bumper now on, polo rear wiper, rear spacers(20mm), koni sport suspension kit. Love the suspension kit doesnt feel at all crashy but so flat on the corners and they are damping adjustable. Would of got coilovers but felt the crashy ride before and have way to many...
  15. woza135

Sportriders progress and picture updates 27/01/11 New Vehicle :)

looks good mate... just needs a good clean now :D
  16. woza135

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I have got 20mm spacers on the rear and soon to get coilovers and wheels... will 17" 8J rears scrub the archs?? they are bbs lm reps the wheels are et35
  17. woza135

Seat number plate holder/frame

I have seen loads of decent frames for number plates for audi, vw and bmw for sale, remember seeing one for seat but cannot find them now.. anybody any ideas???
  18. woza135

Formula Sport

yep!
  19. woza135

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

cheers mate im sure you have got some in mind obviously got too much money lol. I will be getting some things done soon afta i get mine back from the bodyshop looking good though
  20. woza135

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

looks lovely mate my next thing is cupra rear bumper as some one hit the back of mine the other day :( How much for the plates and where did you get them from been looking at them for a while just too lazy to order some lol. Also dont suppose you could get the Spanish lettering under the euro...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.