Search results

1. NickyJam

Brand spanking new Cupra 290 on order

welcome, and congrats. seems like a real beast, and a good one too!
  2. NickyJam

We are moving on Tuesday 15th March 2016 at 10am

congrats on 15 years of great service! good to see old names still around even when we may have moved away from the SEAT scene...
  3. NickyJam

NickyJams FR TDi 5dr - gone but never forgotten

got the whip back after being repaired and got the garage to refurb all rims plus calipers sprayed [B)]
  4. NickyJam

Hi from Portugal - With Photo!

bemvindo ao forum amigo!
  5. NickyJam

a small post for my fellow membrinos who have followed me over the years...i returned to the steroid surgery that served me well when i had my Ibiza and put the A5 through the same [B)] (apologies for the selfie but i couldn't resist with the beautiful weather n all)
  6. NickyJam

VAZY'S GEN-2 mk1 FR+ TDi - gone but not forgotten

VAZY's 2 original 17" FR+ rims (matt black refurbed in very good condition) with tyres for sale. Will post pics soon. Offers accepted by pm
  7. NickyJam

old reg N111KFR is now up for sale on regstransfers.co.uk
  8. NickyJam

Brake pads

TRW are sound...used to run with these on my Ibiza and swear by em so will be getting them on my A5 when the time comes. If not available then ferodo ds2500 imo
  9. NickyJam

Good bye for now. VRS time

i prefer the Ibiza styling throughout, but nevertheless you'll enjoy it...just make sure it gets mapped ;)
  10. NickyJam

FR/Cupra questions

17's should handle better due to lower profile...although you probably won't notice too much difference unless turning at high speed they look better too ;)
  11. NickyJam

Recommend me some tyres to get power down!

for handling you won't want to increase the sidewall too much...hence why a few go for 215/40 17 like i did. going to 215 also means you're rims are better protected and trust me it is a million times better than standard 205's, less crashy too
  12. NickyJam

58 Plate MK4

i had an '08 Ibiza FR
  13. NickyJam

Recommend me some tyres to get power down!

i've got a T1R 215/40R17 that came off my Ibiza before i sold it and has loads of tread (had only done around 1000miles)...will sell it cheap plus courier cost... going from standard 205 to 215 doesn't cause any scrubbing at all unless you're drastically lowered.
  14. NickyJam

steering control module replace

maybe the connectors on the steering wheel modules...guess the only way to tell is to have vagcom plugged up to it for any errors
  15. NickyJam

Interesting headlight mods!

http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=2031391#post2031391
  16. NickyJam

Best place to buy Ferodo DS2500 Pads

I just got the part numbers off the ferodo site and g@@gle searched for a UK supplier...best option but I haven't checked prices recently so maybe camskill are the cheapest
  17. NickyJam

steering control module replace

sounds like you haven't purchased the necessary extra harness patch lead. check out the mk4 FAQ's for the sticky on this
  18. NickyJam

How to change stock stereo Seat Ibiza 2007

there's a sticky in the mk4 FAQ's regarding what you need
  19. NickyJam

Interesting headlight mods!

have a look at my old RR thread for R8 style headlights matey :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise