Search results

1. EL

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Congrats on the new ride mate :)
  2. EL

J@mes' LCR OEM+ Rear ARB Fitted :)

Great to catch up mate. We are such car nut losers standing in the rain talking random car stuff :) As Darren says, those clips can be a right pig to get on so would recommend getting a hand with it.
  3. EL

James I was running a Golf R32 23mm front anti roll bar on mine. Handled very well and recommend this thickness with the 25mm rear ARB
  4. EL

What a dirty sl@g ;)
  5. EL

Looking sexual :)
  6. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Haha......... the Fox is a monster and will be on your tails ;) Btw Tom we made a quick stop off over yours and Willie took his gearbox and LSD back lol
  7. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Bye bye LCR :( Was awesome while it lasted. Weird seeing the car driven off by someone else. Great guy Willie, wish him all the best with the car. Time to go back to sulking it has gone now. One last pic of 'princess' as my family and fiancée called it :)
  8. EL

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

Welcome back mate :)
  9. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Not entirely sure what route he will go down. He is a track guy at heart so guessing he will make it more track focused but whether he will go to the extent of the previous one I am not sure on. Will for sure check in from time to time. Still so many awesome builds happening on this site so...
  10. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Thanks gents. Going to a good home indeed. I am sure Willie has plenty of plans lined up for the car. Whilst getting the car ready for it's new drive home, I decided to disconnect the battery today. It is known for the ECU to constantly adjust itself from day to day driving and when changing...
  11. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Sold Deal done on the LCR. Things are happening very quickly for me these days. Sad but happy also. Someone a lot of you know will be making a comeback........who remembers Willie with his track focused LCR (ex Junior Senior)? Rotas are off and will be sold separately. Buyer wasn't bothered...
  12. EL

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

How mint is this car drooooooooooooooool
  13. EL

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Love this car. Rich you have done an awesome job on this car. Hope I don't see a For Sale sign on it for some time at least :)
  14. EL

I still think you would get pissed off with it wrapped. Cleaning it and trying to keep it clean is going to be a pig trust me. Looks the b0llocks in the pics mate :)
  15. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Thanks gents. Would like to see it get snapped up by the right type of person as opposed to seeing it wrapped around a tree by some twat but lets see. Already had some early interest so fingers crossed :)
  16. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

For sale ad now live: Seat Leon Cupra R - Stage 2 Tuning + More
  17. EL

Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

Thanks everyone. Will be sad to see it go as I have owned it for so long and it's been a pleasure to build and drive. Decided to try and sell the car as it is now, so with the wheels etc and see if there are any takers. I have the option of taking parts off if they want the car cheaper or...
  18. EL

I only came round for a quick chat. Turn my back for a few moments and I find Daz rummaging through my bay when I look back!!!
  19. EL

Looking lovely mate. Time for the next big mod :)
  20. EL

My LCR Since '05 with Static+ Front Air Lift - Project Gone to a New Home.

Sexy breaks. I always wanted to upgrade to something like this but doesn't look like I will get a chance now. Look forward to seeing how you get on
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.