Search results

1. Rear windscreen washer

Yes and fixed it twice since! the fix can be found here: Disconnecting rear washer tube. The tube from the washer bottle to the sprays can disconnect in the engine bay (from the bottle) or in the boot lining on the driver side. Can leak into interior. Steps to resolve here...
  2. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Hi anyone know how you get to the motors in the folding mirrors? Thanks
  3. Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Hi just had lots trouble with door control unit and now my wing mirrors won't fold in. Dealer said unrelated and motors seized...... Any fixes apart from dealer? Cheers. Fixed rear washer tube using advice on here so thanks
  4. Service costs

Hi, how much people paying for a 100,000 mile service on a TDi FR at a stealers?
  5. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Hi, dont wait for VOSA - I contacted SEAT UK customer services and they were great and agreed for all the work to be completed well before the VOSA action. Phone them on 0500222222.
  6. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I submitted a complaint to VOSA when all this started up and that is why they have written to me - not sure how you would get one now apart from submitting a similar complaint in writing to them or online.
  7. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

That price sounds right for all 4 plus loom. Crazy isn't it!! You should be ok, VOSA letter states VAG agreed to pay up now on these, they were pretty quick with getting mine all done - well before the VOSA action.
  8. Wiper Blades

My dealer wanted £40 for a pair for mk2 - could not find them anywhere so bit the bullet
  9. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Even though mine have all been done, SEAT UK phoned me to offer to pay for the 1 injector i paid labour on (great news) and then this same letter dropped through my door the other day. I think a great result for this action that everyone has taken, and fair play to SEAT they sorted me out well...
  10. Bluefin for Leon FR TDI 170

I had all my injectors replaced (had 2 fail recently) all under good will from SEAT UK. Had no DPF issues in 4 years had the car, just wondered about such a remap and if I would suddenly get issues.
  11. My newly purchased fr tdi 170

Check the injectors.......................quite a few of us had them all replaced after failures during driving
  12. Bluefin for Leon FR TDI 170

Any DPF or injector issues........?
  13. 170PD MPG and DPF issues

well something wrong then, off to the stealers!
  14. Getting the most out of the FR TDi PD170 engines ?

what was his view? how does revo effect dpf and injectors?
  15. Getting the most out of the FR TDi PD170 engines ?

Must admit I have been caught out several times! And the car never felt that quick unless I caught it just right in third and she flies! Do fancy a map myself but after my injector debacle and having them all replaced (thanks SEAT :o) ) and all the dpf issues talked about (although I have had...
  16. 170PD MPG and DPF issues

I get 40mpg town driving, 45-55mpg motorway, only had dpf light once in 4 years and that was due to a faulty sensor - nothing to do with the dpf itself. As far as I can tell to get low mpg and dpf light all the time you must be driving it like a loon or something wrong with the car! Driving...
  17. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Fully agree, my contacting VOSA has no link with the service I have received from SEAT Customer Services which has been superb. The two occasions my injectors failed I was lucky, although could have been worse as one was on the M4 at the speed limit......and the other caused me to breakdown on a...
  18. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I have contacted VOSA even though mine have been done
  19. Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

Fully agree Paulf, they have been excellent.