Search results

1. mrwookie

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

I know I spoke about it many a time but could never actually bring myself to do it. She's a weekend car now rather than a daily hack so keeping the mileage and the repair bills down. Hoping to do a few shows and and Santa Pod this year. Any big plans for yours?
  2. mrwookie

D.K's LCR, #Projectcarbon. Still alive

Good to see your still about Darren.......how is the old girl? :D
  3. mrwookie

DOLBY's LCR...AKS Tuning Forged 14/07/2013.

Hey Brett how are doing? Did you ever sell up? I know the feeling as the amount of times I have said I was going to sell up and my LCR is still with me .......its ones of those things I just couldn't bring myself to do....LOL!
  4. mrwookie

Probee's GT2871R LCR

Nice to see the LCR is still about Aaron and I do wonder when around your neck of the woods if I'll see a blur of red flying past me. Like you I could never part with my LCR, although I constantly threatend to, and now she is now a lady of lesuire and only gets used at weekends rather than...
  5. mrwookie

Dump Valve releasing boost under throttle

As Shmoo said the n75 controls boost and is connected to the actuator on the turbo so would not be the cause on boost being dumped but rather would stop boost being created. This issue would be with either the n249 or the Splitr in my experience. Easy way to check if n249 has been bypassed...
  6. mrwookie

Mr Wookie's LCR - It's Back (although it never actually left.)

Get a pic up in here then. How is life after the LCR?
  7. mrwookie

Haha your an exception to the rule Jon (theres always one isnt there......LOL!:))
  8. mrwookie

Haha fair play. Just seen your torque figure in you sig thats pretty damn fine. Hats off.
  9. mrwookie

Cheers Darren. See you still have your obsession with carbon fibre ;)
  10. mrwookie

It's Back! (although never actually left.) Almost 2 years ago I had totally given up on my LCR and was caught by the lure of my MK3 Aniversary Golf which with its amazingly raw and back to basic ride had one me over. The LCR was passed over to my wife for her to use as her daily whilst we...
  11. mrwookie

Well been a while since any updates and to be honest it is because I have lost interest in my LCR.... Truth be told im fed up with all the niggles I've had/still have and get frustrated every time i drive it as never feel happy with how it is performing so before I either blow it up or spend...
  12. mrwookie

Turbo Whistle

TIP is Turbo Intake Pipe. Connects from the turbo to the maf then air filter connects to maf. :-)
  13. mrwookie

Riiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppp Offfffffffffffffffffff!!!!!

Ooops hahaha see that now.... :redface:
  14. mrwookie

Nope just do things myself. Was only meant as a joke as plugs are a 10 min job... ;)
  15. mrwookie

20 mins............does that include a tea break..??;):p
  16. mrwookie

Is this garage a dealer because i would say prices aren't to bad tbh.....
  17. mrwookie

Faulty Actuator Symptoms

Im getting myself confused i think...:redface: but the 1st thought may ring true with mine. You think of way of testing this...??
  18. mrwookie

Faulty Actuator Symptoms

Superb thanks. Would be be feasible to say though that if my actuator was knackered and the boost started to build that the wastegate could be forced open if the actuator is unable to maintain the pressure to keep it shut and therefore cause the car to overboost to try to compensate???
  19. mrwookie

Turbo Whistle

Will have another tonight then. :-) Cheers
  20. mrwookie

Turbo Whistle

Not the case with mine as just recently replaced that. ;)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.