Search results

1. tackleberry83

Locking/unlocking issues

Hey guys I don't get on here very often but I have a puzzling issue with my '10 plate cupra. She has decided to forget how to auto lock when pulling away and also I have to press the unlock button twice to fully open her up when previously it was just the once. Is there a fix or am I going...
  2. tackleberry83

Dip stick

I'm either being one or my CUPRA has issues. It's '10 with 8k on the clock. I went to check the oil today while the engine was running and as I pulled the dip stick out the engine revs dropped and it barely ticked over. This happened either hot or cold and went away when dip stick replaced...
  3. tackleberry83

Fitting of forge spacer

Thanks guys for the help it was SO much appreciated. If anyone wants to know how to fit a forge spacer on a '10 cupra it's dead easy and don't follow the forge instructions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tackleberry83

Fitting of forge spacer

good morning guys and gals, i have had a quick look on the site and cannot find a link for the fitment of the forge spacer on a K04 turbo as all i can find are pre facelift ones. i take it that the process is different?? Anyone shed light on this for me please??
  5. tackleberry83

New Mk2 Cupra R everyones views please?

The admins took one for a test drive so try searching for it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tackleberry83

Decals (whats your opinion)

Where from and how much that's awesome!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tackleberry83

Hissing Noise

Yeah I just took it as gospel as mine did it from day one I think you'll find it's the turbo spooling up etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tackleberry83

Crunchy 6th

I didn't think I was doing that quick(oooer that sounds a bit wrong) but I'll experiment on the way home Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tackleberry83

Crunchy 6th

As above when out for a rather spirited drive I try to short shift from 4th to 6th and it cunches as it does so?? Yes I am putting the clutch all the way down before someone says it Any ideas people?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tackleberry83

Hello I'm new

I went from a mk4 PD130 FR to the cupra and you will love it cause I did Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. tackleberry83

SD cards

I use iTunes to convert them to mp3 format (can be changed in the preferences menu) at they all work fine. One or two are protected still not worked out how to get round it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tackleberry83

Goose17's Leon TDI FR550

Seat leon Noble M12 GTO maybe be ford guts but them guts be dam quick!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. tackleberry83

What do you guys use for...Bugs on the windscreen?

What do you guys use for... Or what I used on the motorbike crash helmet a towel that was put in hot/boiling water and lay it over the area to soften the bug. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. tackleberry83

Sprung a leak

Toward the front and in the middle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tackleberry83

Sprung a leak

Phew sorry still very protective over it thanks guys Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. tackleberry83

Sprung a leak

What dripping for over half an hour?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. tackleberry83

Sprung a leak

In just over 1000miles and less than a month old I got water dripping from under the car. Not impressed at all Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. tackleberry83

Blacked Alloys - curbed.

I did on my Ibiza so got a black permanent pen to hide it as a stop gap to get them done which I never did in the end Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. tackleberry83

Is this a real 'R' or something else?

Don't get me wrong they look awesome but again the brakes look lost I think the R's should have had bigger brakes natural progression Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise