Search results

1. Adamm

Audi RS4 rims

Genuine RS4 alloys were 19x9J ET29.
  2. Adamm

Cupra gloss B & C pillar covers

Rears are a piece of piss. Just take your time. Someone has posted the official Seat Workshop guide on here previously although check this thread for proper pics : http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=342530
  3. Adamm

etka

It's a dealer only program although if you can acquire a copy then updates are available at http://files.mytouareg.info/ It does take some jiggery pokery to get it working though...
  4. Adamm

Diesel to petrol clocks?

You can flash the clocks with the correct firmware for the car and change the foils but you need a dump of an identical set of clocks. Much easier to just hold out and get the correct set.
  5. Adamm

Diesel to petrol clocks?

More hassle than it's worth. Also wouldn't be a straight swap as your immo is tied to your clocks.
  6. Adamm

Trying to find out if the Injectors have being changed

Phone Seat UK 0500 222 222
  7. Adamm

Green

They done a "kiwi" custom palette too.
  8. Adamm

ebay seller using picture of my car to sell products help ?

If you took the photo then you own the copyright. If you don't actually know the law then don't contribute irrelevant bullshit.
  9. Adamm

just ordered my new toy

The big hole in the front grille really lets these down :(
  10. Adamm

ebay seller using picture of my car to sell products help ?

Report the listing to eBay with a link to your thread above and they will remove the image. I've had to do it on various occasions after people have used my images. Luckily someone had just linked a picture so I changed it to something totally irrelevant haha.
  11. Adamm

Best place to buy vag com from

15 I think.
  12. Adamm

Eibach sportlines, how can I tell??

As above - pretty sure the prolines are black. They should have a number on the spring that you can google for info ;).
  13. Adamm

Best place to buy vag com from

You need to post a few more times then I'll pm you details of someone with genuine VCDS in Doncaster.
  14. Adamm

Retrofitting cruise control

What model do you have? Some of them require a new steering control module. If not then it's a 2 minute job to fit.
  15. Adamm

Dsg box

That's definatley not normal. Both my CR170's would rarely go into first unless coming to a complete stop. If in traffic and rolling with the foot off the accelerator it would be in 2nd....
  16. Adamm

Dsg box

Holding the pedal down doesn't work. Myth /10.
  17. Adamm

Dsg box

Sounds like it could do with getting the DSG reset. Pretty easy and anyone with VCDS can do it. Richwig83 is from Hemel Hempsetead and should be able to sort it http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,120.0.html
  18. Adamm

Is this a genuine spoiler

It's genuine.
  19. Adamm

If you could wrap your leon...

His last Leon was that colour...
  20. Adamm

Faisal's back!

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members