Search results

1. cuprat

Mikey's rs3 stage 2 and 1.2's fitted Cupra 280 with bucket seats

Was ready on Friday but it was raining and I wasn't picking it up in the rain
  2. cuprat

Read further through my review and you will see, nice look forward to it might have something red back to by then
  3. cuprat

My Mk2 Leon Cupra R

Very nice mate what you bought for it already no doubt I'll end up in the guts of this one to
  4. cuprat

That was soon removed and itg fitted mate . Nice to see your in a Audi now
  5. cuprat

Not been on here for a while so here it goes revo intake and wmi intercooler spray fitted, 034 motorsport rear adjustable anti roll bar fitted, forge front mount fitted, away to change from revo to apr in the mapping department and dsg map getting done at same time as Apr stage 2.
  6. cuprat

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Yeah is now its going right I'll need to come for a jolly down in the summer then
  7. cuprat

Tell me about it mate on the plus side it lights up all 4 wheels in 2nd gear. You any plans for coming back up this way
  8. cuprat

Cool track sounds good as the ass of this thing away to get fully polybushed and a o34 arb :) Just went tits up since I've went stage 2 keeps running to rich major heat soak and a major misfire coming on to boost 3rd and 4th gears think I've got to the bottom of it now though a grand later...
  9. cuprat

Lol when we getting a race on? I'm good mate been having nae luck going back to a turbo'd car :( Getting there now though so all good
  10. cuprat

Will still be slow lol. How's things mate? I'm sure she'll be fine
  11. cuprat

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Looking good mate
  12. cuprat

Royal Deeside Speed Festival 21/08/16

I've got uprated prop bolts on order for mine so will see once they come. What you done to it lately
  13. cuprat

Launch control on that thing is mental I've never been in anything that pulls so quickly from a standing start. That's true mate you be at crail this year with it?
  14. cuprat

Interesting might be worth seeing what this rs3 is actually made of then. You doing much track days this year?
  15. cuprat

Ah ok might just have to leave the Rs parked up then pity
  16. cuprat

Can anyone do the hillclimb or does it need to be a track car? Cause I reckon my new car would give baz's ibiza a run for its money :lol:
  17. cuprat

Aberdeen/Aberdeenshire meets

Hi folks would be good to get these meets back up and running in the north east and get to meet some of the new members from up this way I'm thinking about trying to get something once a month preferably a Sunday night and if this goes well and get much interest this could lead to doing things...
  18. cuprat

Yeah I'm keen mate could be a outing for the 280 if a club stand da think my Rs3 would be appreciated in amongst all the cupra 's
  19. cuprat

Well just a wee update car was in Wallace last week and had stage 2 software put on with settings turned right back till exhaust arrived so Friday afternoon I took delivery of a big box from Milltek containing a 100mm turbo elbow into a 3in decat non res system with twin pipes and a active valve...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.