Search results

1. Goodbye Cupra :-(

Yeah, my uncle has one and without ragging it around, he does actually get 60mpg average. so fingers crossed. My cupra is average 23mpg for the lat year or so. Even driving like a fairy, it foesnt go above 26 lol. So im going on worst case figures and if i save half my fuel bill, thats good...
  2. Goodbye Cupra :-(

I actually looked. Even the new Ibiza sportrider. But I got the A1 for the same finance price. I had a big negative equity gap from what my car was worth, to what I still owed on it. Audi give me a much better price and meant I didn't have to spend £5k filling the gap.
  3. Goodbye Cupra :-(

Well the time has cone for me to say farewell to my Leon cupra. It will be sadly missed. Ordered an Audi A1 Sport 1.6 diesel. Reasons? MPG on the cupra, with rising fuel costs have made the last year so crappy, Iv not taken the car anywhere major with the fear of needing to fill up...
  4. Part number for front cupra badge

Hey all, I have a new style cupra with the cupra badge on the front right of the car, next to the reg plate. The letter "U" has "fallen off" and iv ordered a replacement with seat huddersfield and its the wrong one thats arrived. The one sent was like a "joined up" writing CUPRA badge...
  5. IPhone cables

Yeah that's what I read. Annoyingly though, I still have "Bluetooth audio" .... In my media tab.... So it must work?
  6. IPhone cables

Might just be the new 2.1 system. I'm sure I read that the Bluetooth got upgraded to allow music streaming. But then why would the Bluetooth audio option be on the 2.0 system. Can anyone confirm the Bluetooth audio works for 2.0? With an iPhone? Might just be the iPhone doesn't do A2DP?
  7. IPhone cables

How??? I'm pretty clever with gadgets but it's just not working for me at all. Iv paired the phone to the car, hit the media button, hit Bluetooth audio, started plating music on iPhone... Doesn't comes through car speakers. What are you doing that I'm not?
  8. IPhone cables

Also pics here mate of my car... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=243471&page=4
  9. IPhone cables

Awesome news. Is it possible to buy any cheaper or did you guys all pay £85?
  10. IPhone cables

Hey guys, Looking at the seat accessories brochure it says the dual connector for the iPhone is now £85....im sure it used to be £60... Also the lack of iPhone3GS mention in the compatible list is worrying. Anyone bought the cable and tested with a 3GS or iphone4 ? The cable is the one that...
  11. MK2 Leon Cupra R - SCN Week Long Road Test

Whats it cost for the full wrapping? What do you do when you need to wash it? How long does it last? ... I bought a speed blue 2010 cupra ... love the color but now im too used to it and want it to look abit meaner..so i was thinking black.. Any decent companies round leeds?
  12. Media system 2.1

Mines a 59 plate. It's the RNS310 seat media system.
  13. tyre pressure

Happens to me and I use I think 32 front 29 rear. But whenever iv visited the dealer for any checkup and even the local type place, they just whack on 35 all round. Runs nicely at 35, seems grippier, but I always change it back to what it says just in case.
  14. Media system 2.1

Hey guys, Just noticed the front page item about the media system 2.1. I have a facelift Leon cupra with the sat nav unit and that's version 2.0. What's the difference between the 2? Is it just a software upgrade? I see the maps are now on a hard drive, but I'm just wondering if the...
  15. Very hot engine- MK2 Cupra

Maybe yeh... Kinda does sound like a diesel lol. It's just started in the past few weeks. Like a ticking noise and as said if I tap the throttle it's not there so it's when it's just ... "ticking" over. Hmm. Lol.
  16. Very hot engine- MK2 Cupra

Ticking I'd when the cars on sat at idle waiting for the girlfriend to come out of the co op of which she's been in for ages. What on earth do they do in the co op? Lol The noise goes away when I tap the throttle?
  17. Very hot engine- MK2 Cupra

Really? Like... Very very hot? You would say this is just normal? It also (wierdly) "smells" hot lol. You can kinda smell the heat coming off it. Even now some 45mins after. I can hear the ticking noise whilst sat in the car and it's hard to tell where it's coming from, half sounds like it's...
  18. Very hot engine- MK2 Cupra

Hey I heard like a ticking noise from engine so I popped the hood and nearly got burnt by the pole that holds up the bonnet. It's very very hot under the bonnet and lots of heat is coming straight up the front like behind the seat badge. I only drove the car 10mins and wasn't booting it...
  19. Noticed this split in engine bay - mk2 FL Cupra

Got it replaced today under warranty from seat huddersfield. Work sheet says: "checked charcoal filter and found cracked top a d leaking, replaced filter checked all ok. " no investigation as to why it happened and cracked in first place but if it happens again then il know there's a fault...
  20. Noticed this split in engine bay - mk2 FL Cupra

Il get it booked in asap. I do get a fuel smell from time to time so sounds like you hit the nail on the head. Cheers, il update when it gets taken in.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise