Search results

1. DazWood

front center grill securing pins

Just popped to the stealers and ordered some in. they were a staggering 19p EACH lmao
  2. DazWood

front center grill securing pins

anybody got an idea where to get them from? do the stealers have them? :confused:
  3. DazWood

Selling advice

might try and sell it with it on, if it doesnt sell ill sell bumper and car seperate :D
  4. DazWood

Selling advice

Im going for a 300bhp nissan 350z lol Gas guzzler lol.
  5. DazWood

Selling advice

Im looking at selling my ibiza, for something faster and petrol. i am in two minds weather to sell it with the facelift bumper on or put the orginal pre-facelift FR bumper back on. what do yous think will fetch a high price? Cheers
  6. DazWood

How Huch Is It Worth?

WOW Thats a kick in the nutts, Private - £5,355, Part exchange - £5,000, Trade - £4,780. I was hoping for at least £6,500 :(
  7. DazWood

How Huch Is It Worth?

I want to know roughly how much my ibiza is worth. Its a black mk4 pre-facelift Fr Tdi, 37,500miles on the clock, the only mod is a facelift front bumper. which i can change back as i have the old one. any help would be great cheers :D
  8. DazWood

Craigus's Leon FR+..New pics with canon 30th)

Looks good bud. how much it cost u for the spray job?
  9. DazWood

your opinions please

i really like these wheels, was looking at gettin a set my self in a dark polished chrome.
  10. DazWood

Black or silver wheels?

Look smart. when do you get them?
  11. DazWood

Black or silver wheels?

Got any Piccys?
  12. DazWood

Some new shots of my Ibiza

Looks great mate, got any plans for it?
  13. DazWood

Pieter: Ibiza 6K Cupra from Holland

Nice car mate. Looks mean. Love the fibre glass speaker pods. nice work. looking at doing some of this myself on my original mini project.
  14. DazWood

Latest mod pictures...my hybrid Ibiza - now sold!

Looks great mate. wish mine was that clean.:cry:
  15. DazWood

si-mates' Zenith Grey MK4 FR TDI

looks nice mate, very clean. remap and Coilovers ;)
  16. DazWood

Loud Pop, Black Smoke, No Performance = Ohh Nooo

^^^ Agreed. Just hope Forge hurry up and get us some decent pipes made up :D. Anyway ordered it now, should be here tomorrow. £25 inc vat.
  17. DazWood

expensive? someone said 20 notes?:confused:
  18. DazWood

Tdi sidelight change!

take the bumper off and remove the full unit. its the only, unless u can train a baby to get its hand in there lol
  19. DazWood

Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

Can any one tell me the part number from the lower boost pipe on a Fr Tdi? Cheers
  20. DazWood

Tried fixing my boost pipe today, with no success. the lugs on the pipe are completely gone. so im gunna have to get a new pipe. can some one give me a part no.? Cheers
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise