Search results

1. henryg

Fault code :-(

Must be the cold damp weather. Mine started when we started having frosty mornings!
  2. henryg

Cheers mate! Ordered one for myself ;-)
  3. henryg

Thank you, much appreciated!
  4. henryg

17704 error in mapped cooling system (check temp sensor and thermostat) p1296 - 35-10 intermittent. Can anyone help me out as to which sensor this is on about?
  5. henryg

Crunching noise

True... looks like I shall be taking over the driveway again this weekend and when I find the cause I'll let you know. Wish me luck!
  6. henryg

Crunching noise

I actually changed the bushes coz I thought it was that causing the noise! Missions working on your car with minimal tools and being on stands on the drive lol.
  7. henryg

Crunching noise

I shall get investigating this weekend when I get time off work. Hopefully a knackered bump stop? :-/
  8. henryg

Crunching noise

Hello, need some help with where to start looking. Every time I go over a bump eg speed hump I get a crunching noise coming from passenger side front wheel. I have eibach 22mm front ARB fitted and they've been on there for last 2 years. I also get a whirring noise at 60mph from same side...
  9. henryg

lambda sensor spacer

was this the angle block spacer?
  10. henryg

Help Fitting Downpipe!

I did it on axel stands and it was a ball ache. You really need to get yourself a flexible stubby rachet with 17mm socket.... I ended up chopping one of my 17mm spanners in half to do the job ;) Firstly you have to remove the turbo inlet pipe and all the bits in the way under the bonnet so you...
  11. henryg

Lower Strut brace broken :(

Well there is my answer! Thanks everyone for the help. Much appreciated :)
  12. henryg

Ah I see... How do I get the rivnut out? blood, sweat and tears? lol
  13. henryg

Sorry just to clarify the brace has minor damage. It's the bolt head that snapped off. The brace is off now and I got a new one on order but I think I shall need to borrow a ramp to drill the rest of the bolt out so I can re-fit the brace....
  14. henryg

I hit some debris in the road. I have taken the brace off now but I can't get the bolt out that had the head snapped off :( i take it the only way to get the bolt out is to drill it?
  15. henryg

Hello, I have snapped my standard lower strut brace on my LCR whilst avoiding an over turned car on the country roads as I came round the corner yesterday :( One of the bolts that holds the brace on has broken and now I dont have a lower brace fitted. Is this bad for the car driving it...
  16. henryg

Catalyst below threshold fault

So if it is the post cat sensor and I get a spacer for it. What happens .... I dont anymore faults because the sensor has been removed do I? Thanks, Henry
  17. henryg

cheers mate... when I get home I will stick the VAG COM on it and check the exact fault. It is at stage 2ish.... just waiting to go hybrid.
  18. henryg

Hello, I keep getting the same fault popping up telling me the catalyst is below its threshold. I have a Piper turbo back exhaust system with a sports cat fitted. When I fitted the exhaust 8 months ago it was fine up until now. Any ideas on what it might be? Cheers, Henry
  19. henryg

Bailey DV30

Forge 007p is always a favoured and reliable choice as you can see (from Damien & Phil). I have also never had a problem with the Forge 007p
  20. henryg

help with panel filter

*their sorry bad grammer lol