Search results

1. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

My Mk2 Leon FR TDi 170 project

I'll try to find mine for you. My car is October 2007, there escapes the new regulation
  2. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

1.9 TDI - help on mpg or I may return car!!

highest i've seen in my 230bhp Tdi FR is about 55mpg on a run. between 60-75mph. all depends on the driving. But as mentioned 4000 miles is nothing for a diesel, needs to be 10k and above for engine to really break in.
  3. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Fellow stage 2 dpf delete leon fr owner long term reviews

if the MOT regs cover for cars from 2008 then mine is fine as it is a october 2007 car. If mine is covered i have just over a year and a half to get hold of a dpf or borrow one off a mate :)
  4. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

MOT and HIDS

My 6000K HIDS4U H7R set passed my MOT no problem
  5. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Treading the old DPF waters… sorry!

Just had my DPF delete MOT'd yesterday and passed. My HID headlights were also not a problem.
  6. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

DPF delete MOT pass just had my car MOT'd yesterday and it passed. Even with HID's it passed :lol: Was a little worried before the car went in, but huge relief when i got the call that car was ready to be picked up.
  7. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Blown Milltec exhaust!! :(

try uploading some pics so we with dpf deletes know where and what to look for when checking ours. Thanks :)
  8. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

10mm spacers all round mate. hope this helps :)
  9. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Your 2 best - Mk2

I was using BP ultimate with a dash of millers. now only using V-power or BP ultimate without millers. I haven't noticed any difference atm. Only that i get less clumps of soot stuck to back of car
  10. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

help mpg

I've had 55mpg on a single trip, but average about 43-45 mpg. staying off boost helps boost mpg a great deal
  11. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Your 2 best - Mk2

lol, thanks mate. I have been thinking about a spoiler, but we shall see :) Here's another, courtesy of 4Hero:
  12. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Your 2 best - Mk2

No smoke no poke :lol: This was me at crail drag strip. Pic was taken by fellow member Kidinspace. Thanks again to him for sending me the pic :)
  13. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Hello I'm new

Iain, next thing to do is a dpf-delete :lol: The power is addictive :)
  14. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Computer MPG Telling Lies

Oh yeah my trip computer is only a couple of mpg out. Over 10mpg error in the trip computer and actual seems extreme.
  15. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Computer MPG Telling Lies

check your tyre pressures are right, this can give a few mpg more. My PD170 FR with a dpf delete is currently give 45mpg. on some occasions it'll do 55+mpg and this is from a 230bhp diesel :cartman:
  16. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

RDX Racedesign new body kit

only like the front splitter if it's sprayed right. The side skirts and rear bumper just oozes chav to me.
  17. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

I have 2 problems, please help!

yeah, thats the stuff. It absorbs moisture, therefore reducing the chance of condensation build up in the headlight unit. I'm not entirely sure where to get them. I get mine from dried food packets. They work wonders. Without them my headlight unit would be misted up to hell.
  18. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

I have 2 problems, please help!

Open the backs of the headlamps on a warm dry day until they are completely dry. Then before closing the cover stick a silica gel pack into the unit.
  19. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Going to buy a TDI, which engine?

The CR diesel engine will never tune as well as the PD engines as the common rail injector thresholds are a lower and more prone to failure if tuned more aggressively like the PD engines. However, if you are looking for smoothness first and power output second CR is the way to go.
  20. Chan_P1_TDi_FR

Highest mileage leon mk2 and reliability issues?

it's 4 years old, in this case the cars age came before the specified mileage for cambelt change.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise