Search results

1. Dillinja

2011 Exeo

Hi, done 1,000 miles now and I have to say I am loving the Exeo. The ride is much smoother than my Leon (it was a 170 FR by the way) and the engine is by far more refined than the PD. The Bose sound system is great too. So here are some pics after a wash and condition, super resin polish...
  2. Dillinja

2011 Exeo

New 2012 Grille Old Grille New Grille More pis after I give it it's first clean!
  3. Dillinja

Chrome exhaust trims

Good point. I'll check beforehand. Thanks.
  4. Dillinja

Chrome exhaust trims

Thanks for the tip, those look mint. I am definitely going to do this. I have the 170 so have the chrome trim already but my exeo is over a year old and they look a bit ropey. I have spent ages trying to clean them (with turps and Brasso). These look better anyway, a bit thicker.....mmmm
  5. Dillinja

2011 Exeo

Hey everyone, I'm picking up my 2011 Exeo ST Sport Tech CR170 (black) tomorrow morning! I have already ordered the honeycomb grille and it should be there when I pick up the car. Really looking forward to a smoooooth ride after 9 years of bumpy Leons. Sh*t I sound old.... I will...
  6. Dillinja

REVO Stage 1

Hey Loony, I've had Revo on a previous car (stage 1) and for that I had a switch. Is yours like that or did they have to flash the chip?
  7. Dillinja

2012 Spec - Front Grill

Thanks. I will give it a go at the same time as the Grille then. My neighbour I am friendly with builds track cars in his garage so he can help me if need be! Getting very "cited" about the Exeo now. I will post up some pics and create a "progress thread" when I get it.
  8. Dillinja

2012 Spec - Front Grill

I am getting an Exeo soon! But it looks so much better with the sport bumper spoiler £517 3R0071060A Excuse my ignorance but how the f*** would I fit it? Take it to the stealers? I am also going to get the honeycomb grille so thanks for the pics and assembly instructions! :)
  9. Dillinja

Leon FR PD170 TDi Injector problem

I don't really know on the remap front mate. I had a switch for mine to turn it back to stock at service time :) I think it varies from dealer to dealer. some have been known to get a bit funny. My own opinion is that they should replace it FOC no matter what you've done. Also, I am...
  10. Dillinja

Common Leon MK2 Problem Log

Update on this. It is now a recognised issue. Seat should replace ALL FOUR injectors and the wiring loom FOC even if out of warranty.
  11. Dillinja

Awesome. The garage just called. As I expected, it is the injector and all will be replaced FOC. I didn't even have to ask. Top marks.
  12. Dillinja

OK thanks mate, I'll definitely do that when they have diagnosed the issue....
  13. Dillinja

Another one I think I may well have this issue. My heart sank when I saw a 27 page thread on this problem! My car cut out completely on the way home last night but started again. Luckily there were no other cars around and I was on a straight road. I am letting the dealer come and get it...
  14. Dillinja

SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

iPhone version 2.2.1 works great.
  15. Dillinja

Broken iPOD Dock

Take it to a different dealer.
  16. Dillinja

Broken iPOD Dock

Hmmm, mine was just replaced under warranty too. Nearly 1 year old. They lost the plastic adapter too so I need to go back [:@]
  17. Dillinja

Poor MPG?

Over the course of a full tank I always get 41 to 43mpg. Mixed driving, work is 20 miles away. This is worse than my mk1 but I was expecting it having read all the threads here. I think the computer is a little innacurate on short journeys. I drove a couple of miles to the pub friday...
  18. Dillinja

iPhone request

White Apple Logo Screen of Death Holy thread ressurection Batman!
  19. Dillinja

Jubbly! Thanks, I tried to connect but have forgotten the default pin, it ain't 1111 :lol:
  20. Dillinja

Before I upgrade has anyone had the iPhone working on 2.0.1? Cheers
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.