Search results

1. Leon mk3 rear springs 1.6tdi

Hi just a quick one what’s the torque settings for the rear 18mm bolt on the lower shock please? Thanks in advance I’ve searched but couldn’t find.
  2. Clutch Seat Leon mk3 Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

Just changed the wife’s master clutch cylinder in her mk3 I have recorded me doing it.
  3. Seat Leon mk3 Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement

carpboy submitted a new resource: Seat Leon mk3 Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement - How to/ Help Guide Read more about this resource...
  4. door locks not opening - fix?

I just replaced my rear door lock due to the niot unlocking issue but unlocks from inside! Purchased an oem new one off eBay with a two year guarantee for £25 delivered. Solved the problem and was cheap! Replacing was a little bit of a pain though lol
  5. removing the wing mirror cap

It's ok I've done them on my own now and have pics if anyone wants any help
  6. removing the wing mirror cap

Any tips on putting the glass back in?
  7. Thinking of buying a Bocanegra?!?!

2009 Cupra here!yea uses a bit of oil but i just keep an eye on it! Owned 18 months no problems wot soever,goes well drives well,fuel consumption is ok,cheap insurance(im over 40) love it and would buy another tomorrow!!!!
  8. South Coast members list

hiya im gary, seat ibiza cupra 59 plate dorset
  9. South Coast members list

Gary 2009seat ibiza cupra Bournemouth
  10. What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

13,650 60 plate ecomotive when i got it had 3,600
  11. Help - Black or white FR?

black will show the dust,and pollen really bad...i'd go white m8:)
  12. clean car!

Looks great for a five year old motor;)
  13. new alloys

looks nice,would get rid of the caps tho,lol
  14. Seat Major Service

My son just had this done on his seat ibiza 1.9 tdi seems pretty good to me,appeared to have changed the lot,filters etc,breakdown cover is a bonus!:funk:
  15. My new Audi wheels

look nice m8,bargain aswell!:)
  16. Bagged K1

Looks to have a really nice deep shine to lovely:)
  17. Updated: Leon FR Model Year 2012 [Pics]

lmfao:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  18. 1.6 TDI Ecomotive MPG

i average around 50 to 55 in mine which is a mix of town and dual carriageway and i still love her:p
  19. what does your leon do that annoys you?

hmmm lets see.... 1. misting up windscreen and back screen,really cheeses me off! 2. occasional misting up of main headlights. other than that im chuffed to fukc with it!!!:thumbup:
  20. Why do I have such bad luck?

**** man...i hope you get it all sorted out soon m8,what a bummer i would go apeshit:censored: anyways good luck with it and i hope you get it sorted soon;)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.