Search results

1. justsean

What colour is your LCR

mmmmm that would be hot....do like my black though :P
  2. justsean

Built in screen.

i think the satnav from a ford galaxy is the same as the factory fitted ones in the SEATs, a straight swap, there was one of ebay for a while, but they look drastically outdated in terms of graphics anyway...the double din option is...as said really expensive.
  3. justsean

The Santa Pod Grudge Match LC vs CTR vs ST

blasphemy :blink:
  4. justsean

The Santa Pod Grudge Match LC vs CTR vs ST

get some videos on the day :P
  5. justsean

Time for a 'new' car

GTA gets my vote too, kinda wish i went for that instead of the LCR and just made do with the fact that id be on the side of the motorway alot...:whistle: its just so stunning in and out...
  6. justsean

how many miles has everybody done??

51k 04 plate LCR wierd issue with my interior lights coming on when braking hard but hopefully have that fixed soon. everything else has been perfect and i absolutely love it.
  7. justsean

which pads - ferrodo's are crap when cold

for £96/set they arent exactly expensive...arnt stock pads a pretty similar price anyway?
  8. justsean

s3 recaros into LCR

but new ones are stunning...
  9. justsean

Leon Cupra 225 Ovni Paint problems / Best dump valve

indeed, the 225 is minimum 53 plate (ran from 1 Oct 2003 -30 Sep 2005) so a 52 plate can only be a 210 model
  10. justsean

4300k v 6000k hids

not a fan of the blue tint personally, so i would go with the 4300k or 5k like dholdi suggests.
  11. justsean

going from a cupra to a FR??

i fancy the black mats
  12. justsean

Fabia wiper coversion

Skoda will deliver the parts..so having a dealer near isnt really an issue :|
  13. justsean

rear boot badges

just get it at a dealer mate. dont see whats "dorky" about it...
  14. justsean

LCR cambelt due ?

4 years 40k to be safe, but i think the book says 4 years 60k?
  15. justsean

Advice on buying a Cupra R?

Apparently the cambelt service is at 60k, if a car has lower miles should it be done prior to 60k since all examples are getting on a bit (04 plate for example)? Some say the cambelt should be done at 40k...as soon as you can afford it, go for it. it says "60k or 5 years" i think and 04 plate...
  16. justsean

Advice on buying a Cupra R?

cant believe how cheap that is :(
  17. justsean

Want a hot hatch? Have a gander at this review.

dont think its in order of coolness, if anything its a count down! that alfa is pretty hot. i think 90% of critics have no idea what they're talking about.
  18. justsean

weighting up LCR steering

my standard LCR feels planted and sturdy at motorway speeds..
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.