Search results

1. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

£15 from unipart, problem solved. so glad i didnt go straight at the stat. saved me a lot of time and bother lee. legend mate.
  2. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

sod that. just rang them and they want £35 plus VAT :-0 lol. they are £7.50 with free P&P on ebay. criminal
  3. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

lol very true. didnt think of that. best pop to the stealers and get this sensor. will post back if it cures it. cheers for the help mate
  4. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

car hasnt been running right for a while and mpg hasnt been great either. but i gave it new spark plugs last week and that seems to have improved it. car was running very rich as the plugs were covered in oil. or so thats what i was told if they had oil over them. pay day im going to do the...
  5. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

cheers mate. hopefully its the sensor. that seems easy enough to change. if it is the sensor then am i right in thinking the stat is doing its job its just not relaying it to the guage in which case the car is fine to drive. if that makes sense
  6. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

sorry for the dumbness mate. whats CTS. and just looked at where the stat is and looks like a pain in the arse to get too. how east is it to replace the CTS what ever that is :S. ment to be going to cardiff on friday is it ok to drive the car while its like it is? cheers for replying lee
  7. jordyboy004

ages to warm up

mine wont go up at all. stays on 0 at the moment. putting this down to the thermostat staying open, was replaced about 18months ago tho so surely they last longer than that dont they, could it be anything else
  8. jordyboy004

Can i program my non remote key myself?

ahh i see. that makes sense coz now its not working again lol. guess its a trip to the stealers then
  9. jordyboy004

yeah left my car there to have work done on it anyway. it dont matter now anyway. found the answer on google but now when using the key i still get the icon on the dash telling me its not the right key, keeps flashing at me. but just took it out for a drive and didnt cut out. hopefully vag com...
  10. jordyboy004

got a new key from the dealers and thinking they would have prgramed it for me, tried to use it today and no joy it turns over then cuts out. why would i buy a key and not want it to start my car........ d***heads. only using it as a spare so got the non remote one. did do a search but all i...
  11. jordyboy004

Bonnet Vinyls, Keep or Get Rid?

i like them. makes it stand out from the rest
  12. jordyboy004

Faulty electronics after getting water inside the car?

just a bad earth due to the water, shorting out where its not ment to. stop using the buttons and once its dried out all should be ok.
  13. jordyboy004

My Onvi LC

just 4inch strip led lights on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/24cm-Red-Flex-Strip-Light-Auto-Neon-Waterproof-24-LED-2-/140450767028?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item20b384a0b4 one for each footwell. then a red led switch...
  14. jordyboy004

Should I just buy a LCR instead of remapping?

depends what your after really. i have a pre facelift LC http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=312152&highlight=onvi and i would rather this remapped than a LCR. purely because the LCRs are so common round my way. i prefer to stand out and as i am the only yellow LC on the island ppl...
  15. jordyboy004

turbo intake pipe

i brought a T.I.P but after reading threads of fitting it i wish i hadnt. havnt found one person who said it wqas an easy job. been sat in my garage for 2 years now collecting dust. not sure how much a garage would charge but i dont fancy doing it
  16. jordyboy004

used car parts in the UK

www.carsparefinder.co.uk or www.247spares.co.uk just input the part you need and wait for the quotes to roll in :)
  17. jordyboy004

LC Facelift

i have a pre facelift and have electric memory leather seats :). also have matching door cards which look smart. part plastic part leather. and i have an armrest too but its in material. just need a piece of offcut black leather to stick on that. i didnt like my front bumper either but with a...
  18. jordyboy004

Door speaker help needed

Use a big drill bit to drill the head off. You dont need to.drill.the whole rrivet out. Jst drill the head and then a.screw driver.to push the barrel bit of the rivet out
  19. jordyboy004

Electric help needed...

Checky your earth terminal on your car battery. Bad earth always throws up weird stuff.
  20. jordyboy004

Shorter shifter *now with pics*

yeah fair enough lol. not really noticed the height of mine tbh, might have to go look in a sec. see if i want mine shorter. cheers for the guide incase i do
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.