Nice and shiney aswell :whistle:
  2. g/s readings

6500 4th gear (private road)
  3. g/s readings

Just shy of 223.
  4. g/s readings

Wwhat air filter are you running?
  5. Cupra r 225 or fr tdi 150???

Have to agree, worlds apart. Totally different cars so no way to really compare one with the other. Test drive both and you will see for yourself
  6. Air cone help

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242751&page=11#:)
  7. how many miles has everybody done??

Nearly 56k, 2002 LCR
  8. Is This The Standard Exhaust? (pic)

It is two seperate pipes inside an oval section but, it would'nt look like the pic if you removed it.
  9. Is it love??

I had exactly the the same felling as you when i first saw an LCR so i bought one, NINE YEARS AGO ! And ive still got it. Pretty sure i must be one of the longest if not the longest LCR owner. No plans to sell so the love affair will go on.
  10. OE LCR 18's, worth much?

Have to agree
  11. So many exhaust choices for the LCR1, or is there?..

I had a Blueflame full system with 200 cel race cat fitted to my LCR about 5 years ago, can't say its boomy in the slightest , quite the opposite in fact. Its got a nice burble at idle and probably a little louder than a standard pipe when driving sensible, but you really know its there when you...
  12. Mapped LCR Vs Mazda 3 MPS

Got to admit they're very quick cars, but look totally pants.
  13. 300lb-ft on standard rods is the 'limit'? think again.

I take it this cost is for replacement before the rods actually let go.I would imagine considerably more if you've got a hole in the crankcase
  14. n75 change

No point in getting anything other than the standard valve.
  15. what oil does my lcr take?

less than a £1 a week for the best? What's the matter with you?
  16. thinking about buying cupra r

If you've got 6k to spend then there's plenty to choose from.Personally i would'nt touch a car with a chequered history.You'll know when the right car comes along
  17. what have you done to your car today ?

Just got MoT number 6, never had a fail or even an advisory.Eight and half years of ownership and still love the car
  18. LCR ARBs

If it catches the back box then how can it be?
  19. Mk1 lcr

wheels, suspension, turbo, exhaust, interior, steering, body styling,intercoolers, engine etc.
  20. Mk1 lcr

In all honesty this is the only real difference
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.