Search results

1. Bosher

How many speakers in an SC with seat sound?

Thanks for the link and the sarky comment. Both much appreciated.
  2. Bosher

How many speakers in an SC with seat sound?

Offhand, has anyone upgraded the door and rear side panel speakers in an SC? If so what diameter are they? Mines a 2014 Pre-FL
  3. Bosher

Led for reversing light and dynamic indicators

Forgot to say, they are brighter than the standard lamps, which is a good thing.
  4. Bosher

Yeah, that's the video I saw. Just pulled the cover clean off. First side took a few extra seconds as I had to work out how best to grip it. But a good tug and it comes away.
  5. Bosher

Hey Glekke, when you unlock they do two full sweeps, and one full sweep when you lock the vehicle. Branding wasn't a factor as far as I was concerned. My prime consideration was that I would be buying from a company with a good trading reputation, and not from someone on eBay selling cheap parts...
  6. Bosher

I fitted the dynamic side repeaters from Progressive Parts this morning. Took ten minutes a side to do. And you do NOT have to remove the mirror glass. The covers just pull off of the mirrors. Took a few seconds on the first side to work out just where to hold the cover. There is a video on...
  7. Bosher

Parking sensors (aftermarket?)

Didn't know the Cobra ones were Canbus and what SEAT fit. I'll get them instead then (y). I'm sure I've seen a photo of the inside of a bumper and the mounting positions are marked in the moulding.
  8. Bosher

Awesome... Cheers for that. (y) I thought it would be. Best I get my butt in gear and do it before the bad weather sets in.
  9. Bosher

I plan to fit the Dolphin flush ones to mine and colour code them. Seems these come with a hole punch in the kit. Is it a bumper off job to fit them?
  10. Bosher

16" versus 17" alloys

My 1.2 TSI Technology came factory fitted with 17" rims wearing 225/45 tires.
  11. Bosher

How to update SatNav maps?

Installed V12 yesterday. Was it worth the £35? Only if you lose your phone and can't use the sat nav on that. Main plus point: Surprisingly up to date. Main neg points: Still looks like the screen has been drawn by a 6-year-old with some crayons. Did expect a bit of an update to the app but...
  12. Bosher

RNS315 anyone tried V10/V11 maps?

When it first starts up it briefly shows the software vers. It will say either 2.1 or 2.2 if it's the RNS315
  13. Bosher

Front and rear adjustable strut braces

Spank me I'm so naughty....
  14. Bosher

Front and rear adjustable strut braces

I'll probably get my wrist slapped for putting this here...... :yelcard: But if anyone is looking for adjustable front and rear strut braces I have my old MK1 ones listed in the parts for sale forum.
  15. Bosher

Update to above: Just spoke to my local main SEAT dealer part is £171 inc programming. But.............. They have no idea when they could get one, and I'd have to pay for it upfront in the hope that one day it might turn up. Now waiting to hear back from SEAT UK. Starting to lose the will to...
  16. Bosher

Okay.... This is the response I just received from SEAT UK. My car is a 2011 1P1 Copa 'Thank you for getting back to us with the VIN/Chassis number. I apologise for the delay in my response. I have spoke to our Parts department and they have advised for your year model vehicle the latest...
  17. Bosher

This is why meets get a bad name!!!

Just to show my age now I used to go to the original Chelsea Cruises :D Most cars barely went above 20mph, and the deep grumbling burble from dozens of big V8's made the earth tremble. The events were marshalled well with plenty of trafic cops who took an interest in the cars and trucks. Though...
  18. Bosher

LED Reversing lamp

Been looking at all the threads regarding Cree LED P21W reversing lamps but most seem several years old now. Obviously, LED technology has moved on, and canbus compatibility issues must have improved (one hopes). What have people fitted recently that are canbus happy? It seems the cheaper Cree...
  19. Bosher

Got this reply from SEAT UK. I've sent them my VIN number. Will see what they have to say.
  20. Bosher

How can a main stream car manufacturer get away with this? Can you imagine the media sh*t storm that would erupt if Ford or Vauxhall behaved this way. I had a Fiesta rental car for a couple of weeks ealier this year. The sat nav in it was everything you could ask it to be. The speed limit...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.