2. dafe01

adzy91's MK5 Cupra...Quick Update Feb 2012

Very nice! 
  3. dafe01

Speedo

U gotta love these type of topics.... Makes me giggle!!!
  4. dafe01

Bit the bullet!

Glad u like your new purchase, enjoy!! --- I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.491304,0.143939
  5. dafe01

Finally the BOC is ready

Nice looking motor, enjoy!
  6. dafe01

Cupra R rear conversion complete in white ! PICS

Fantastic, well done!:funk:
  7. dafe01

iPod lead

I get this message with my iPhone 4. I just press dismiss and it works fine.
  8. dafe01

Rcd510 dab

I have the RCD510 in my golf with DAB it's a very good system and I use DAB regularly very good, a much better system than the oem system in my last car (Honda Civic).
  9. dafe01

possible replacement car?

I test drove the DS3 when earlier this year it is a very nice car with great interior (comfy leather seats, the DSR is even better as it is very rare and looks really nice!! worth a test drive.
  10. dafe01

New Leather Interior for Mk5 Cupra!

Amazing!!
  11. dafe01

Diesel to Petrol

As long as you enjoy your motor that's what counts, don't dwell on the loss of money, life is too short mate, happy motoring mate. [B)]
  12. dafe01

Size of SD Card?

Excellent! Thanks
  13. dafe01

Size of SD Card?

Hi I have just taken delivery of a brand new VW golf Match (1.4) and it has a touch screen stereo similar to the RNS510 (i think), and is capable of reading SD cards. What i wanted to know is whether it can read a 32 gig card as i would like to purchase one? Can anyone advise??? Thanks
  14. dafe01

Leon FR TFSI misfiring?

+1....sorry! :cry:
  15. dafe01

1.2 FSI or 1.4 FSI....Advice?

Hi All, I do not post very often but havebeen amember for sometime. i have no finally decided to replacr my Honda Civic with a Seat Leon. I test drove a 1.2 fsi this morning and was very impressed with the engine....for a small engine it has alot of get up and go. Unfortunately i was unable...
  16. dafe01

Anyone on here crashed their leon fr170?

That is not bad at all especially given that you should be able to source the parts you need relatively cheaply - good luck and well done!
  17. dafe01

Anyone on here crashed their leon fr170?

Did you get it for a good price?
  18. dafe01

A long wait begins

Having driven both the Alpha and the Leon FR i would have to agree wiith your observations. I thought the drive of the Alpha was ok, and i did like the nice visual touches, but i do have concerns about it being an upmarket Fiat! Thanks for your input, much appreciated. the interior of the Seat...
  19. dafe01

A long wait begins

Hi and welcome! I too have a similar dilema as you. I have an opportunity to purchase a new car via a company lease scheme in another 7 months and have been doing lots of research around which car to purchase. I have eventually reduced my shortlist down to one of the following cars Leon FR...
  20. dafe01

Leon FR

Hi congratulations! I am thinking seriously about getting a diesel FR i have heard so many good things about them. Can you tell me your mpg around town? alot of my driving will be urban so i really need to know it it will be beneficial over the petrol FR?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.