Search results

1. Key left out in rain overnight.

Hi, our Leon 2019 key was left out in the rain overnight. I've removed the battery and put it in rice in a sealed container. Anything else I should do? Will removing the battery mean I have to buy a new ECU or something stupid from Seat?
  2. How to remove the sunvisor clip.

Sort of, it's to do with my never ending leaking sunroof! I broke the drivers one taking it off, and needed to put the passenger one on the drivers side as we were driving to Scotland.
  3. How to remove the sunvisor clip.

Thanks, I managed it!
  4. How to remove the sunvisor clip.

Hi, does anyone know how to remove this clip without breaking it? Thanks.
  5. Alhambra leaking from sunroof (potentially)

Hi, after I fixed this seal back in place it was fine for months. It then started again, the seal was still sealed. I think now it it a joint in the sunroof plastic in the front drivers side that´s causing it. It only does it when its raining really hard, so I think it is not able to drain away...
  6. Wiring diagram for Alhambra 3rd brake light.

Still got to do this! Does anyone have a wiring diagram?
  7. Alhambra leaking from sunroof (potentially)

I had this last year. If you open the sunroof and look at the rubber seal, it had come unstuck on the corners. Water was running down the inside of the A Pillar trim and going onto the floor / body control module. Had loads of random faults, like just one brake light on while the car was locked...
  8. The Ultimate guide to fitting component speakers / removing door cards.

Being a hoarder, yes I do. Can you PM me your email address and 'll send them to you.
  9. Sodden carpets in Alhambra after washing or rain

Mine had a leaking sunroof seal recently. It ran down the a-pillar and damaged the body control module. Although this I managed to clean and get working again, a dealer etc will just want to replace it so it´ll cost a lot.
  10. Wiring diagram for Alhambra 3rd brake light.

Hi, has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2011 Alhambra? My 3rd brake light is only getting 5-6 volts, presumably thats not correct?
  11. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Well, I took it out, washed it under warm water, shook dry, sprayed with IPA, brushed gently with toothbrush, and blew off gently with compressed air. It seems to have solved everything except the 3rd brake light, but that could be something else.
  12. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Yep, it was above the ODB2 plug. Pretty wet and dirty inside. Thanks.
  13. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Thanks.
  14. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Just looked it up, makes sense that the gateway module is damp after reading what it does. Presumably it’s near the OBD2 socket?
  15. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

What’s the gateway module? I didn’t know it was leaking until my wife told me the lights were on. Although over Christmas I noticed the flap that covers the mirror in the sun visor went stiff, that would have been the water getting in because it hardly moves now.
  16. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Hi, I’ve had a bad leaking sunroof, water is coming through the lights in the headlining above the sunvisor. The sunvisor is full of water too. The drivers side footwell is soaked, but I’m not sure how the water has got there, a-piller seems dry. Random lights seem to be coming on on the car...
  17. Parts needed quickly.

Hi, is there anyone that can get hold of Seat Parts quickly? The ball joints on my Alhambra on the tailgate are worn and the struts are coming off. we go away Monday morning. Thanks.
  18. Adblue.

Hi, yes it worked fine thanks. I’d read something before about someone having problems so maybe it was you?
  19. Adblue.

I’ve bought 10 litres, but isn’t there a certain amount I have to put in or a procedure or something? Thanks.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.