Search results

1. 2.0 diesel not running right after injectors came out.

Hi, my 2.0 diesel 2011 Alhambra threw 2x injectors out on the motor way. I’ve fixed it now but it’s not running correctly. Sounds / feels like it’s running on 2 cylinders when start then above 2000rpm it’s going to 3 cylinders, there is unburnt fuel coming out of the exhaust. It you try to put...
  2. Key left out in rain overnight.

Hi, our Leon 2019 key was left out in the rain overnight. I've removed the battery and put it in rice in a sealed container. Anything else I should do? Will removing the battery mean I have to buy a new ECU or something stupid from Seat?
  3. How to remove the sunvisor clip.

Hi, does anyone know how to remove this clip without breaking it? Thanks.
  4. Wiring diagram for Alhambra 3rd brake light.

Hi, has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 2011 Alhambra? My 3rd brake light is only getting 5-6 volts, presumably thats not correct?
  5. Random exterior lights coming on on car.

Hi, I’ve had a bad leaking sunroof, water is coming through the lights in the headlining above the sunvisor. The sunvisor is full of water too. The drivers side footwell is soaked, but I’m not sure how the water has got there, a-piller seems dry. Random lights seem to be coming on on the car...
  6. Parts needed quickly.

Hi, is there anyone that can get hold of Seat Parts quickly? The ball joints on my Alhambra on the tailgate are worn and the struts are coming off. we go away Monday morning. Thanks.
  7. Adblue.

I am away on holiday and the Adblue warning has come on. I wo t be home before the countdown runs out. Can someone remind me what the manual says please. Do I just put in 10 litres then that’s it? Thanks.
  8. Fuse Diagram.

Does anyone have a fuse diagram for a 2012 Alhambra? Nothing is labelled in the fuse boxes, there is nothing on the back of the covers and nothing in the manual. I can’t find anything on the internet either (only for the earlier Alhambra). Thanks, Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Rear electric doors not closing.

The rear electric sliding doors on my Alhambra do not close properly on cold mornings. It only happens when it is below freezing. I guess that ice is stuck somewhere because as soon as the car is warm, the doors close properly. Has anyone else had this problem?
  10. Fuse diagram.

Has anyone got a fuse diagram for a 2012 Alhambra? Thanks.
  11. Emissions Control light and Start / Stop problem.

Hi, my emission control light has come on, also start / stop is active even when the engine is cold. Are these problems likely to be related? Thanks,
  12. Splined tool to remove rear calipers on Leon Cupra

Does anyone know where I can get a tool to fit this and what it's called? Do Halfords sell one? Thanks.
  13. Google Maps iPhone with Leon Bluetooth

Has anyone had a problem with using the new Google Maps iPhone app with the Bluetooth in a Leon? Whenever I use the navigation on mine the phone constantly tries to ring itself (ring my own number). It only does it in the car, and turning the Bluetooth off stops it happening! Any ideas?
  14. What tyres?

Wondering what tyres to get for my Cupra as they are due to be replaced. Something that lasts ideally!
  15. Replacement key.

My 3 button key broke today (the metal bit that attaches to the key ring), are the aftermarket ones on eBay any good or is it worth getting an original? The blade and electrics are fine. Thanks.
  16. Interior door handle falling off.

My drivers door handle seem to be very loose and close to falling off! Is this an easy fix do you know? Is it just the door handle I'd need to buy from Seat?
  17. Throttle body & inlet manifold.

Currently in the process of fixing my broken 08 Cupra. Few questions: 1) The (plastic!) butterfly in the throttle body is sightlyopen, how is this reset? 2) What are the plastic flaps in the inlet manifold? 3) How much is a new PCV and where do they crack? 4) How is idle speed controlled...
  18. Massive fuel leak.

Tried taking the inlet manifold off to clean the throttle body today. Gave up as I ran out of time, after restarting, it's thrown around £20 of petrol out in a couple of minutes. From around the inlet manifold area. I didnt disconnect any fuel pipes apart from releasing pressure from the valve...
  19. Cupra varying idle / lumpy.

Today my 08 Cupra has become very lumpy at idle it might be misfiring. The revs will go up to 2000 then slowely come back down to 750 run really lumpy then back to 2000 and over again. Any ideas?
  20. Cupra Remap.

What's the cheapest remap for the 2.0 mk2 Cupra? Also what's the cheapest one that you can revert back to standard easily? Thanks.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members