Search results

1. Dai Rob

Anyone had their emissions "fixed"?

Just to gauge other members actions so far, would it be possible to post a poll on here asking (for example).. Have you have your Exeo updated? No Yes - all okay Yes - had problems since Just curious if that is possible on here - thanks to anyone who could help.
  2. Dai Rob

Just had my third conversation with "VWG Mobile Solutions" - who are offering the update at a location of your choice. I explained my repeated decision not to want the update performed - citing local garage feedback, forum feedback, and the non favourable response to related faults from...
  3. Dai Rob

Having had two letters from SEAT I decided to contact my nearest dealer (White Dove Cardiff) to make some enquiries.. ..The letter stated the dealership would offer a number of options including a drop off and wait, a courtesy car or a pick up & return. The dealership stated the only thing on...
  4. Dai Rob

Bose Speakers

You are right there, the amp unit sits in a compartment in the right side of the boot space. When (if) the rain stops (!) i'll take some photos and hopefully put them on here for you. The sound is better than in the audi we have in work but with my rns-e unit it also depends to some extend on...
  5. Dai Rob

Sat Nav Update

Hi all, Just to add my little snippet.. ..I bought my pre owned Exeo ST Sport Tech in February and found there was no Western Europe DVD to be found. After reading threads on here and also on the Audi forums I went off and found this: Link here. Put in the car when delivered and it did a...
  6. Dai Rob

Help ! -water leak in right side of car

Welcome to the club! :cry: Follow this excellent guide. The thread postings you need are 955 & 956. Bits to order before you strip anything down. (you'll need to search for updated listings as these are the bit I ordered!): Tool to allow clean door handle removal - here Sealing strip...
  7. Dai Rob

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

Finally got enough time (and decent weather!) to attack the doors last week. Job took about 4 hours to do all four doors (the front passenger was the longest as it was the first one!) and the need to replace the plastic clips got less as I went round the car! Found that on all four doors...
  8. Dai Rob

Doing away with the CD changer

Finally got round to installing the adaptor unit last night.. ..hardest part, getting the radio out! Unit is sat neatly behind the radio with the lead for my Galaxy S coming out under the ashtray (or coin box in my case!) One tip (which I just remembered in time) - if you do it to...
  9. Dai Rob

Toledo SE 130 Alloys

Thanks very much one & all for your replies. Very helpful!
  10. Dai Rob

Toledo SE 130 Alloys

My '04 Toledo is fitted with these alloys as standard. http://www.flickr.com/photos/77557457@N02/ Apart from visiting a SEAT dealer (ouch!) can anyone please tell me what the model is called and where I may be able to get hold of one from? Unfortunately my front offside was damaged as a...
  11. Dai Rob

Mystery interior button?

Easiest way to find out.. ..leave your windows open then lock your car. Wait about 30 seconds and put your hand up near the sensors (built in to the rear light units above the doors on my Toledo) - if the alarm goes off then they are active. :whistle:
  12. Dai Rob

Thanks Dave, Up to now my cd changer has been used pretty regularly but i've recently upgraded my phone to a Galaxy S II and I find myself listening to the songs on that now. At the moment I have a fm transmitter plugged in, but i'm struggling to find a frequency that doesn't suffer from...
  13. Dai Rob

Replacement battery for Seat Leon Tdi110 SE 52 plate

I bought one of these back in October 2010 and have had no problems at all, very quick to deliver too.
  14. Dai Rob

I have an '04 plate Toledo 130 SE which has a six CD multi changer fitted in the 'glove box'.. ..does anyone know if it would be possible to alter the wiring to accept a cable (standard stereo headphone cable I believe) - that would allow me to plug my Galaxy S phone in to the stereo? At the...
  15. Dai Rob

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

After 7 trouble free years (okay apart from the pollen filter which was done in the first six months of owning!) i've joined the leaky door seal army! I'm following the excellent guide from DubSteve68 and ordering this and this today! Fingers crossed for a sunny (okay i'll settle for a non...
  16. Dai Rob

Stiff Boot Lid

Muttley is spot on there.. Give all the hinges on my Toledo a spraying with PTFE fluid about twice a year and everything is fine - the boot will close in one movement but don't expect it to drop like (for eg) a hatchback lid.
  17. Dai Rob

Mk2 Toledo fog light switch

Just one or two things.. You mention only one click out - mine (same car, spec etc) only does one click on side lights. You only get the rear (two clicks) on dipped / main beam. Are the fogs on without the lights on at all? If they are then the previous owner has done a wiring job (in a...
  18. Dai Rob

2003 Toledo TDI SE armrest

Mine did exactly the same thing, released it the same way and now it stays down!!
  19. Dai Rob

Temperature Gauge issue

The unit in the expansion bottle is a switch used to set off the temperature warning lamp on the dashboard..
  20. Dai Rob

Temperature Gauge issue

My gauge went about 8 - 9 months ago with exactly the same symptoms as yours. Occasionally it comes back to life but, like you, I now rely on code 51 on the air con display. From my checks it would appear that the temperature unit on my Tolly (130 / ASZ engine) comprises of a 'dual sensor'...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.