Search results

1. tstrahonja

Retrofitlab bixenon mini h1 help

I am from Croatia. I dont think any usual carbon sticker/wrap would help because sun is making holes through 1mm fat plastic, so hotspot will probably just melt it easy... I did get some free sample of matt black foil gaffa tape from advancedtapes, tried to burn it with magnyfing glass and there...
  2. tstrahonja

Well, the idea is to get more qualty light at night thus improving safety... And tinting fron lights is extremely illegal here.. What i did with my headlights is also illegal, better brakes are also illegal, better suspension also... I have to open my headlights again, but this tim i will try to...
  3. tstrahonja

Hello people! Any1 ever done this mod? I did it and now i have a problem... Sun is concentrating light into hotspot under the lens and it is burnng my headlight trim -.- Any ideas how to fix this?
  4. tstrahonja

Leon 1.8T low ignition timing, low power

Hm, can you explain? I am not sure how do TB and ignition timing corelate.
  5. tstrahonja

Anyone running 235/40/18 tyres on their mk1?

225/45/17 and 225/40/18 are standard. Go for standard, your car will be uncomfortable eather way, but at least 225/40/18 will look better.
  6. tstrahonja

Leon 1.8T low ignition timing, low power

Hello I have AGU engine, fmic, exhaust, decat, tip, all goodies. Car is Leon 2005, ECU is me7.5, AUQ engine originally, and AGU is replacement engine. So AGU has drive by wire, 2 lamda probes, VVT inserted into head.. Remapped, boosting to 1.4 bar on 3k rpm, dropping to 0.85 on redline...
  7. tstrahonja

3rd brake light wiring

Hello every1, happy New Year! So, i removed Dectane rear lights and put back OEM rear lights and now i dont have 3rd brake light. Last owner modified rear lights wiring and i think that is why i dont have 3rd nrake light anymore. I wasnt able to find rear lights wiring diagram, so any help...
  8. tstrahonja

Tuning experts please...mistery power loss with logs and graphs

Thanx for your reply, you are 3rd person suspecting that my map is not good. But i had identical dyno graphs with 2 different maps, 1 was custom and 2nd one was from another leon who made 209 hp... I understand that no engine is the same, but at 5500 i do have almost 180g on MAF, a bit over 1...
  9. tstrahonja

Here are the logs...i need to adjust my actuator a little more.. Ive put an extrenal spring on it and and unwound those nuts to maybe 7,8 turns from the beggining of the rod. This is also, i think, the first time i ever got some timing retarded in block 20.. I guess it is because its very...
  10. tstrahonja

Yeah, k03s, originaly AUQ, but last owner put AGU engine, brand new k03s but left all electronic from AUQ...so it is wideband, had electric TB, VVT inside AGU head and so on. Ok...i am going to log it now and report back, thank you!
  11. tstrahonja

Thank you for your help, another Adam gave mi some good info on another forum :) Well..this is a map for another leon wich made 209 hp. I had my custom map uploada, still the same Standard map was uploaded, still same... Is it possible that there is something mechanicaly wrong with my...
  12. tstrahonja

So, i did some logging today... My boost is just a bit lower, but it is very hot today, and i did weaken actuator nut a little bit, when i tighten it to its original place boost will be spot on, but it doesnt change a thing. I also need to use my friends boost gauge, mine is maybe reading...
  13. tstrahonja

Thank you. I will make 115 and 118 logs and post them..any other log? I do belive that all the logs are perfect, unfortunatley :(
  14. tstrahonja

I am so unlucky with this 1.8t :( So..low mileage swapped AGU engine in 2005 Leon with 2005 ECU and VVT. So, later i will post logs and graph... Facts: Stage 2 map Forge fmic Forge TIP new k03s 76mm exgaust and downpipe Got 175 hp and after 5500 massice drop in power. Actual boost is the same...
  15. tstrahonja

Key programming witout, but no door locks

My transmitter chip is fried it seems bcause it wont work with new batt and vag com coding... Any idea where can i buy just the transmitter, without key?
  16. tstrahonja

Key programming witout, but no door locks

My remote battery died, changed it and it doesnt work because it requires reprogramming. All methods ive found require to put my key into drivers door, but i dont have any locks on my car. So, how can i reprogram my key? I do have vag com, and i also have my spare key.
  17. tstrahonja

Tail light removal

Thanx!
  18. tstrahonja

Tail light removal

Hello everyone. I have Leon 1m with dectane rear lights So my inner left led circle cluster is dead. Is there a guide how to remove tail lights? I am also considernig putting standard lights..there looks very nice in the dark, but not so good at daytime..
  19. tstrahonja

Rear coilover max height

So, i have eibach pro street coilovers, car sits nice and low, but too low to pass MOT. I can raise the front end withot problem, but this is what i found when i wanted to raise rear end Would it be ok if i raise it for another 1.5 cm? I think it shouldnt be a problem bacause there will...
  20. tstrahonja

Problem behind the steering wheel,its not the rack!!

Is your car low? So u have to push on the steering wheel hard every time you are getting out of the car? There might me some play in the steering column because of that.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise