Search results

1. 65 plate Mk3 Leon FR technology LED tail light failure?

Yeah I read that but it is specifically referring to headlights in that paragraph, makes no mention of tail lights so wasn’t sure.
  2. 65 plate Mk3 Leon FR technology LED tail light failure?

Hello, I have just had a light come on the dash and have checked and the tail light has a section that is not lit up - they are the LED ones I believe since it’s the technology. I am guessing that I cannot Just pop to Halfords and buy a bulb for this? It’s still under warranty but of...
  3. VW TDi Emissions software scandal

Don't know if anyone can answer this, I've got a brand new Leon 2.0 FR tdi 150 ordered on lease, I was due to get it in 2 weeks time as it's just got into the country. Is this going to have that engine in? Seat won't tell me anything as although I've signed the order agreement with the lease...
  4. Engine management light and coolant loss

Had it plugged in this morning and it was the coolant temperature sensor, i've had the light turned off for now and going to trace the leak and see how I get on.
  5. Engine management light and coolant loss

Hi all, A few weeks ago I noticed my car had used coolant so I topped it up. Today the engine management light came on, I opened the bonnet and the coolant has dropped to just above the min line again and I could hear what almost sounded like a boiling noise coming from the front of the engine...
  6. Dam Cupra!!!!

Someone watched the apprentice last night.
  7. need help on pros and cons with a re-map

Srsly? My Fr gained 65bhp and 100lb/ft torque with a p-torque stage 1 map, better results than a TDI. 1.8t is the only way!
  8. need help on pros and cons with a re-map

Another vote for p-torque, Will knows what he's doing.
  9. need help on pros and cons with a re-map

Pro's: Free Power and Torque A few more MPG (you may not notice this if your like me and exploit your new power to the max but on a steady run it is noticeable) Con's Arguably shortens life of some parts (I say arguably as there are many examples out there of people who have looked after...
  10. remapped ibiza tdi sport

I ****ing hate forums sometimes. I hate even more when people say stuff like they can "hammer" another car when what they actually mean is, over a sprint they might if they're lucky get a couple of car lengths, hardly hammering... At the end of the day all I will say is... remapped 1.8t for...
  11. remapped ibiza tdi sport

Have you seen the price of it? £23k for a corsa, crazy money it needs to be more than bloody good for that much.
  12. remapped ibiza tdi sport

Poor handling is a slating for a hot hatch, its a key component of what a hot hatch should be imo.
  13. remapped ibiza tdi sport

unrefined, wallowy handling, extremely hard ride (on the cupra at least) were all phrases bounced around in reviews of the mk4. The VXR as a car is a good car that is fast and handles well. The piss poor build quality lets it down, flywheels going, piston 4's melting themselves, wheel bearings...
  14. remapped ibiza tdi sport

Someone has been reading some really **** places tbh as the VXR is known to be a very good handling car, most of the website reviews say as much if you go and read them properly. If you believed everything you read about cars on the internet then you wouldn't of bought the mk4 because that...
  15. Hankook Ventus V12 evo k110- 205 40 17"

I have these tyres too and definately the best i've ever had aswell.
  16. ibiza FR 1.8T is this bhp normal?

As others have said, best not to post at all if you don't know what your talking about. The FR and Cupra stage 1 is exactly the same, they remap to the same figures. The only difference is the Cupra has a FMIC not an SMIC like the FR but in terms of stage 1 they can both run the same and it...
  17. Timing Belt Change

Its really not worth taking a risk with your belts, if they are due on age but not mileage get them done anyway, they may last another 30k or they may go tomorrow and the damage they do can be very very expensive.
  18. ibiza 1.2/1.4

One of these is a bad car IIRC, which one is it? I've read alot of bad things about 1 of them and i'm trying to help my girlfriend find a car and she likes an ibiza but don't want her to get the one i've read bad stuff about. Help?!
  19. Rear wiper washer block

It won't be a block. A water pipes popped off somewhere its a very very very common problem (as in, happens to pretty much every ibiza), if you spray your rear wiper water will piss out somewhere, either under the reservoir area, in the rear passenger wheel arch or into the boot itself.
  20. Does this sound reasonable?

Its not at a dealer but its at an approved VAG servicing garage so its close enough. I thought it sounded reasonable too.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise