Search results

1. Rusty front arches

Excellent cheers guys :-)
  2. Rusty front arches

just noticed both my wings are doing the same bubbling over both arches. is there anything that can be done at this stage to prevent any further damage other than replacing the wings??
  3. Oil...What to use in your TDI

Hi All i'm due an oil change so done some searching online to try and get the vw505.01 spec oil for the best price for my mk4 ibiza 1.9 tdi pd 130 and came across this: http://www.mannol.de/en/?action=accessory_chemical_preview&name=Diesel%20TDI%205W-30 im just wondering if its any good and...
  4. Door lock microswitch Guide

you dont have to remove door handle just lock barrel
  5. no power in two front doors

so i brought my car out to the dealers today and explained my situation. so they took my car in and i went and waited in show room id say i was only there 2 mins and mechanic came in and called me through to take a look at something turns out that while i was walking my dog that day someone had...
  6. no power in two front doors

ive done some more research and have been told that it may be a relay that is knackered has anyone any idea where these may be located?
  7. no power in two front doors

and forgot to mention i checked fuses and the two for both front electric windows where blown and i replaced but still no power what so ever! :(
  8. no power in two front doors

Hi all i have a problem and have done a quick search and cant seem to find anything. but yesterday i was out walking my dog and when i got back to my car i opened the car with the remote on the key proceeded to open the passenger door to let my dog into the foot well i then closed the passenger...
  9. Strange noise when opening door?

really! mine stopped doing it when the micro switch stopped working it only does it now when i put the key in the ignition.
  10. Strange noise when opening door?

the reason yours doesnt do it when you open the door is probably to do with the micro switch on the door locking mech its probably not working so the car doesnt no when the door has been opened if that makes sense.
  11. Strange noise when opening door?

definitley sounds like fuel priming
  12. Wierd noise when accelerating

maybe its the boost pipe vibrating against the fuel filter housing happend me and i just cable tied some foam around the boost pipe.
  13. Funny after starting

Yea will do hopefully gonna get it done in the morning.
  14. Funny after starting

just checked the dash there when i turn the ignition on there is no battery light illuminated so it must be the broken cable that everyone is talking about i will check it tomorrow if the rain has stopped
  15. Funny after starting

so i should go hunting for this broken cable then?
  16. Funny after starting

i only replaced the battery about 6 months ago
  17. Funny after starting

i always thought that the alternator automaticly kicked in as soon as the engine was started. wonder why it doesnt?? anyone know?
  18. Funny after starting

Really a Broken wire??????? maybe ill look a little further then
  19. Funny after starting

That's great thanks again you saved me a lot of head scratching :)
  20. Mileage on your ibiza's?

04 1.9tdi 130 sport bought by me in 2007 with 42k on clock it no has Just under 90k now and only major thing was both intercooler hoses blew after Remap hopefully she has many years left in her coz I don't think ill be ever able to Part with her :)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise