Search results

1. J0N

J0N's (Jonnyjonjon's) LCR. Gone But Not Forgotten.

Oh dear, empty wallet time (again). Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. J0N

How's it going?? Nice to hear from you, you still got the Leon?? It's 8 years since our cars were on the forum stand at the Inters, where does the time go?? The Audi is a 2.0 tdi S-Line 170. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. J0N

Hey, remember me?? It's been a while and I don't know if any of my old buddies are still around but I've made a return to VAG....hope you approve. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. J0N

Mr Wookie's LCR - It's Back (although it never actually left.)

There you go, Ed.... Life after the LCR is pretty good, the two cars cant really be compared as they're so different but I definitely miss the power of the Leon. You have to have something pretty special to get around one??
  5. J0N

Well its taken nearly 2 years but I've finally got round to putting some new wheels on the BMW. 18" BBS LM (replicas), 8J front with 225/40's and 9J rears with 255/35's.
  6. J0N

Funnily enough Ed, this week I put some new wheels on mine which are frighteningly similar to yours...... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. J0N

Hi Ed, how's it going?? (from a jumped up BMW driver, lol) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J0N

Whats the correct grade engine oil for a 52reg Arosa 1.0?

Excellent, thanks for the quick response m0rk. :)
  9. J0N

Whats the correct grade engine oil for a 52reg Arosa 1.0?

Hi all, I'll be changing the oil in my Mum's Rosy some time over the weekend and I wondered what the correct grade oil is and how much does it need. She does'nt do many miles and does'nt know what thrash means so it does'nt need to be all singing all dancing but it should be noted that winter is...
  10. J0N

Jetex Induction Kit/Cone Filter.

Clickety Click. ;)
  11. J0N

Yup.
  12. J0N

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

We know all about you and handling Willie, thats why its you we ask for advice. (And I really miss SCN for advice, I'm over on bimmerforums.co.uk trying to convince people that using higher octane petrol is'nt 'marketing ****' lol.)
  13. J0N

If you have a 70mm MAF, that will do nicely.
  14. J0N

LCR light weight edition, Getting broken up

Stick with it Willie, a major project/track beast like your is bound to have ups and downs.
  15. J0N

Removing CD changer and creating a usable glove box.

It's funny you should mention this device. I fitted a Dension Gateway 100 to my BMW, below is a bit of a review I did on BimmerForums. It's primarily an iPod interface but it also has the option to connect anything with a 3.5mm jack-plug type output. I reckon it would work with the standard SEAT...
  16. J0N

Filbro Platinum LCR bye bye - hello MK5 R32

I have indeed. Have a quick look.
  17. J0N

AntneeUK's Mostly Standard LCR210

Like it. Are you having any rear screens?
  18. J0N

AntneeUK's Mostly Standard LCR210

Looking good Ant. We'll have to meet up so I can have a blast for old time's sake, and watch some telly, lol.
  19. J0N

Filbro Platinum LCR bye bye - hello MK5 R32

Looking good Phil, brings back some very fond memories. (Sniff, sniff :cry:).