Search results

1. Leon cupra remap question

If you have problems with your current DV then the forge would help holding the boost much better
  2. cupra 1.8t going into limp mode on hard boost

Vagcom for the win lol
  3. Getting more FWD traction off the line: Weight Ballasts?

And... 4wd-ing my LCR is not an option. The place where I live doesn't have any 8L S3 or TT Quattros. Heck even the thought of customising it would just be out of my range of knowledge of sourcing parts and whatnot.
  4. cupra 1.8t going into limp mode on hard boost

If your CEL is flashing on hard throttle, could be very well them coilpacks as they're prone to fail or the Oxygen sensor. The last thing I would check after those two could be the ignitiom coil harness as they crack over time. Only way to tell I guess is to hook your car up with vagcom to see...
  5. Getting more FWD traction off the line: Weight Ballasts?

So I've been reading a few articles trying to get a good off-the-line traction for our dearly poor FWD cars, especially like those high powered BT cars. I got a few things covered or so I thought: 1) Slick or soft compound tyres, deflating for more "footprint" 2) Polyurethane...
  6. xnox202's: AMK 2003 1M Leon Cupra R Build Thread

Well that's a bugger but was wise enough not to take the chance. In your pictures, would the upper brace be better than the Unibrace? As for the Ultra Bars, I can't say much about how much they improved the handling as I've yet to take the car through it's paces but initial impressions, there's...
  7. xnox202's: AMK 2003 1M Leon Cupra R Build Thread

It's been awhile that I hardly updated anything here on my RR thread. To kick off back a few things, there's isn't much progress happened since the last update. For about a month (or 2) ago: - I got around to purchase a Universal 10-Row Oil Cooler kit and a few Ultra Racing undercarriage bar...
  8. xnox202's: AMK 2003 1M Leon Cupra R Build Thread

Still trying to float the boat on these, thoughts?
  9. xnox202's: AMK 2003 1M Leon Cupra R Build Thread

As when I first got the car, last owner mentioned that the Clutch Pump were on it's way out so I ordered Both Master and Slave Clutch Cylinder Pump and to tackle em as DIY in my workshop. Didn't had any Flywheel/Clutch to replace while the gearbox was out. Oh well. The only tools access +...
  10. xnox202's: AMK 2003 1M Leon Cupra R Build Thread

Hi there everyone. Just another RR thread of mine, and hopefully a good journey to achieve another good LCR build. First when I just got the car, obviously it needed a few TLC. Only mods/restore job that it never came with car which I did after I got the car for just a few days: - Replaced...
  11. Post The Toledo's

Thanks mate much appreciated :)
  12. Post The Toledo's

Got some better pictures: Other than a drop and probably some ARBs and new bushings to go, I don't know what to do with it. Maybe rear TT's, but my car doesn't go as fast as it looks .. well that's what I think everyday.
  13. Post The Toledo's

As usual, loving the clean looks of your tolly mate!
  14. Post The Toledo's

18x8.5", on lovely ET35s. I just need to lower it I know, lol.
  15. Post The Toledo's

A 'little' update to my tolly if anyone cares. :happy:
  16. Black 1M Toledo (Angel Eyes, Black/Red Theme-ed) *Update*

Thanks Lee. There's PI Springs too that I see some of the other Leon owners uses. How do they compare? And I mean, since they're much cheaper too. Not sure how many mm's I'm looking for to make the car sit flush/nicely on my wheels. ;)
  17. Black 1M Toledo (Angel Eyes, Black/Red Theme-ed) *Update*

Revive from the dead. Had been busy with the new toy, but figured out I would give some treatment to my ol' tolly. Got custom body parts made and repainted the whole car: 1) The Progress: 2) Side Skirts on and painted: 3) Custom fronts fitted and painted: 4) First wash...
  18. VAGCOM Fault Codes Help

Can I get someone here who knows how to read these fault codes? I'm just basically guessing what these represents. :confused:
  19. VAGCOM Fault Codes Help

I got my gearbox sorted though (Kinda), as the wire harness to it was "loose". Replaced the Speed Sensor. It does shift to 4th Gear now, but as more kms I do per trip, then the gearbox starts to act weirdly again. I've also just replaced my battery just incase if those "Voltage Too Low" is...
  20. VAGCOM Fault Codes Help

Well the codes keeps coming back and I would like to know if anyone had this problem before? As I mentioned, the feedback of the car with these faults were loss of power, no kick-down switch and basically got my transmission only stucked in 3rd gear (As I have an auto tranny).
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.