Search results

1. Mk4 Ibiza Daily Beater!

Cupra.al I tried doing the badge red when I had my bumper done but couldn't get the badge off the grille. Any ideas? Callam the coilovers aint bad. Ride can be choppy but otherwise kool. Since I fit em they've set down really well. Im gonna take 1 of the helpers out the rear and wind them...
  2. Mk4 Ibiza Daily Beater!

Cheers dude
  3. Mk4 Ibiza Daily Beater!

No. Got mine off ebay!
  4. Mk4 Ibiza Daily Beater!

Been on here a while now so I thought I'd post some pics of my Ibiza 1.2. I've had about 7 month now. Bought it at a very good price with the common slipped timing thing. Luckily got it fixed with not too much headache. Then had too put it through a MOT & it failed on the rear shocks so...
  5. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

Anyone got any pictures of a cupra front bumper with different size number plates on it i.e square number plate etc?
  6. Bumper Guide and Info

I have a mk4 03 Ibiza. I have just bought some Cupra front & rear bumpers for it. I have grilles and inserts etc but was does anyone know if I will need anything else to fit them to my standard Ibiza? Or will they go straight on?
  7. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Does anyone know if 16x9j wheel will fit my 03 Ibiza. Have found some borbet a's that i'm hoping will fit. I've seen them on a fabia in same size. Just wondering if i will have steering issues etc. Will it need archwork?
  8. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Has anyone fit Audi A3 pepperpot wheels to their Ibiza? 15 x 6. Wondering what tyre size would be best. Anyone know what the Ibiza 15" alloy original tyres are?
  9. Mk4 Suspension

Hope I can Pm Now ;)
  10. Mk4 Suspension

Me again!
  11. Mk4 Suspension

Ok will do!
  12. Petrol ibiza 1.2 not-starting fault

Vagcom test was done after it was re-timed. But nothing unusual came from the test. Just errors from timing jump etc. Yeh compression test seemed ok but mechanic found no other route to check as all have been checked hence head off. When he checked valves yesterday and tested them, there was...
  13. Petrol ibiza 1.2 not-starting fault

Compression test was right for all 3. Tested coilpacks and found no issues. Baffled by what it could be! So next route is to take the head off and check for bent valves. Not sure if sensors etc might need changing after timing jump?
  14. Mk4 Suspension

I need some front and rear cupra bushes. Can anyone please get me email/number for pete88 as I cant PM yet :(
  15. Petrol ibiza 1.2 not-starting fault

My 1.2 is currently in the process of having a head and valves checked. After a all so common timing chain jump my mechanic has timed the engine and the car does start but cuts off straight away. Eventually after holding the accelerator constantly and the car warming it does hold idle but it is...
  16. flip key info thread

Can anyone confirm if the following key will work with a 2003 Ibiza? Part number: HLO 3C0 959 753AD Ebay Item Number: 320256997718 Might be too adventurous for an Ibiza? What do you think?
  17. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

Does anyone have any pics of porsche teledials on a mk4 ibiza? Preferably 16x8. Wondering how hard it is to fit them?
  18. Full range of COILOVERS for Ibiza 6L (Mk4) with prices

Anyone running ta technix coilovers?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members