Search results

1. The Ultimate guide to fitting component speakers / removing door cards.

Anyone know? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. The Ultimate guide to fitting component speakers / removing door cards.

What size tweeters can be fitted in the mk2 Leon. Is the space right like in the mk1? I couldn't fit my focals in that and wondering if there is space in this one to try again?
  3. Distant screeching noise, bit like a fan belt.

What's a dsg box? I don't think I have one of them, just standard manual gear box.
  4. Distant screeching noise, bit like a fan belt.

really! It's a bit rubbish now that I've been back to the dealer with two pretty annoying noises on a 4 year old car, and been told they don't know what they are and won't do anything about them. Wish i had my mk1 still :( It seemed like a far better built car.
  5. Distant screeching noise, bit like a fan belt.

Anyone any idea? Anyone had anything similar. It def sounds like its at that torquey area of when the turbo kicks in at low revs. Doesn't happen in first but from second then third onwards when it s having to work a little harder to turn the gears? Really worried that it's something to do wit...
  6. Distant screeching noise, bit like a fan belt.

no :( a video wouldn't pick the sound up :(
  7. whistle noise???

Nah no map on my car .. Completely standard.
  8. whistle noise???

Ever get to the bottom of this? Im having something very similar on my mk2 Leon fr:(
  9. Distant screeching noise, bit like a fan belt.

Hi all Mr 2008 fr 170 has developed a noise. It's been into seat and they say they can't find anything wrong which I'm a bit worried about as my warranty runs out in march :( It's when the car is under load, when you first put our foot down at low revs. It's like a screeching noise a bit...
  10. Is my throttle sticking?? or is this normal?

'08 LEON FR TDI170 When you rev the car there is a short gap between the time i take my foot off and when teh revs respond to this. You can feel it when driving also... if you give the throtttle a quick blip whilst driving you can feel the car still pulling for a secnd after youve taken your...
  11. PD170 Stuttering Problem Solved

Hows the stuttering problem coming on now? Sorted with map or anything else yet?
  12. Aircon doesn't seem to switch off?

how can it switch off, if the air being pushed out is ice cold. Something must be cooling it.
  13. Aircon doesn't seem to switch off?

nah don't think so, as i drove a long way and it was continuously leaking freezing air. Surely this isn't right. Not massively "green" is it if it doesn't turn off when you want it to. One thing i haven't checked is if i turn it onto ECON before OFF if that does the trick.
  14. Aircon doesn't seem to switch off?

When you select off on the aircon panel, you can still feel air coming through the blowers at what ever the last temp was set to. So for instance if i have aircon on low, when you select off it doesn't actually turn the aircon fridgy condenser thing off as i can still feel freezing cold air...
  15. PD170 Stuttering Problem Solved

Really ... im with you then :)
  16. PD170 Stuttering Problem Solved

Not sure if your saying this to screw with this post ;) but i really do .. i wish i had kept mine now instead of getting my mk2 pd170 :(
  17. DPF Issues... but no light???

So you have had the whole lot done have you? Good stuff i take it? :)
  18. DPF Issues... but no light???

Just out of interest i'm looking at remaps at the mo. Is it right that S4ark Performance are the only people that have created a remap that really sorts out the doggish driving of the mk2?
  19. DPF Issues... but no light???

Nice one Graham, cheers :)
  20. DPF Issues... but no light???

Ahh i see, sorry i only looked quickly at JBS website. It did mention it being a package but thought thats what was needed if removing the DPF.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise