Search results

1. Healyrae

Bolt down coilpacks

Cheers Sal, I shall be ordering a set of those.
  2. Healyrae

Bolt down coilpacks

Lads, the type of coilpack i'm thinking of is this type. It it is bolted down to the camcover. I was wondering if anyone has fitted anything like this to their AUQ, this coilpack is for an Audi TT 225.
  3. Healyrae

Bolt down coilpacks

Hi all, I've had two coilpacks bite the bullet in a week, i'm now looking to replace all 4 with bolt down types. Anyone know if the AJQ coilpacks will fit in the AUQ engine and are they any more reliable than the push fit ones? I've been looking at Eurocarparts and GSF for packs, anyone...
  4. Healyrae

Radio Code help!

Mine was on a sticker on the rear of the glovebox cover, bet you've thrown it away :(
  5. Healyrae

Wow Milltek Quality!

Looking at the pictures of the damage it looks like the welder has used mild steel wire rather than stainless wire, an easy mistake to make or the wire could have been delivered wrong from the supplier. Fair play to Milltek for sorting it.
  6. Healyrae

LCR illogical MPG?

This might sound like a daft question, but do you drive with the average or actual mpg showing on the dash comp? I constantly drive with mine on the actual mpg setting and the difference you can get with the slightest touch on the throttle is unreal. Drive with that on, and watch your actual...
  7. Healyrae

Whats this do?

You selling the changer or trashing it? If trashing, do you want to sell the magazine from it, my wife has been doing my head in to get a magazine in mine, it came without it.
  8. Healyrae

Remapped LC airflow

Disconnected MAF for my drive home from work, It was a LOT better. Obviously MAF, I will just buy a new one from GSF, I only work 2mins from their Smethwick branch.
  9. Healyrae

Remapped LC airflow

Yeah, I think so too mate, just wanted someone to agree with me before I dip into my pocket!!!
  10. Healyrae

Remapped LC airflow

Hi, Ive recently noticed my LC seems down on power and doesn't accelerate smoothly, seeming to pull hard then get its breath then go again if you understand what I mean. I took her out for a quick session with VAGCOM and did a quick log, from what I can see it all seems fine apart from...
  11. Healyrae

Changing panel filter

Stop the clock. My filter arrived on Saturday, a whole 3 days after ordering and that was direct from green. Had to laugh though, I had an email today telling me my filter had been dispatched.....erm thanks for that i've already fitted it.
  12. Healyrae

finding radio code...

Yeah, Didnt know if it was the airfilter, new plugs or ecu reset but its definitely quicker and more responsive.
  13. Healyrae

finding radio code...

No problem m8, fitted my green air filter and denso plugs, disconnected battery and then realised I didn't have the code. Searched forums and sorted it for nowt. Love these forums.
  14. Healyrae

finding radio code...

Just found the radio code for my Cupra 53 plate, it was on a sticker in the glove box. Found this info on the forums and checked mine and lo and behold it was there, saved me a fair few quid. Apparently, look on the inside of the ashtray or under the ashtray or in the glovebox for the sticker.
  15. Healyrae

remapping survey- reliability issues

Had my cupra mapped by p-torque and have to say im well impressed, been about 6 months now no clutch slip...Just smiles!!!! I want more!!!!
  16. Healyrae

Changing panel filter

Great, after just reading wisejasons reply I wish I had the benefit of hindsight. Ive ordered a filter direct from green. Fingers crossed it doesnt take 3 weeks to arrive. I did order the Vrs panel filter which is in the clearance section and saved me 5 quid for the same filter.
  17. Healyrae

I broke my car :(

Any news?
  18. Healyrae

It looks like the bolt down type of hump as well, You have pics of hump and car, Call you local highways department (hump was faulty *cough*), whatever happened the pics show faulty hump and car damage. They would have to prove the hump wasnt faulty before your car drove over it. Get the...
  19. Healyrae

Allh2k, Just to clear this up in my head, did you scrape the hump with your sump or did a corner of it jump up and hit your sump? The reason I ask is looking at those pics, the sump damage isnt a scrape its been done by something sticking up and penetrating it. The first pic backs that up as...
  20. Healyrae

P-Torque remap & Advice needed

Thanks guys, Will tells me he has rolling roaded standard cars with his map and they produce around 212bhp. It certainly feels about that level. Green filter and airbox next I think.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise